Baby Steps

Eren POV
Levi Ackerman, the hottest hottie at my school, Survey High, asked me out around a year ago and let me just say, man he's the best thing to ever happen to me.
I'm just coming out of class when I see Levi leaning against my locker. Once I reach it, he grabs my hand.
"Hi Levi," I say, grinning.
"Eren, come on!" Levi says smirking.
I allow myself to be pulled into a janitor's closet.
He pulls me into his arms and he kisses me passionately. He bites my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I eagerly part my lips and allowed him to ravash my mouth with his tongue. We fought for dominance but of course Levi won. He strips us of our clothes and pulls a gag out of the pocket of his pants.
"Nooooooooooo, Leviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!" I whine.
He smirks at me and shoves the gag in my mouth and ties it around my head. I look at him pleadingly and he smirks even more.
He thrusts into me and i arch my back in pain.
"Tell me when to move." He says.
I nod and he starts to thrust into me. I whine as I feel every nerve get rubbed. He turns me over and takes the gag off.
"Feelin' good, Baby?" He asks.
I'm stuttering, unable to speak. I just nod as I feel myself slipping into pleasure. He quickens his pace and I cum hard.
He thrusts into me one more time and comes deep inside me.
"Ereeeeeen," Levi says.
I don't have any words, as I pant and shake against him.