Am I doing something wrong

I'm so sowwy for not updating for two years!!

Eren POV
Flashback
"I'm what?
"Eren Jaeger you're pregnant."
Flashback end

"Eren." A voice whispers in the darkness.

I wrench my eyes open and look around.
"Did I pass out?" I go to sit up.
"Don't try to get up yet!" Hanji says, trying to keep me from moving.
"Eren, take it slow. You nearly hit your head." Levi says, caressing my face and shoulder.
"You should take him home, Levi."
"You're right."
~~~timeskip~~~

I feel a finger prodding my ribs but I turn away and cover my face with blankets. Then an arm snakes around my waist and I'm pulled against a hard chest. There's a hand rubbing my belly.

"Eren." The voice is back again.

This time when I don't answer a hand rubs its way down my back to the ticklish spot on the bottom of my back.

"Ughh. Nooo~~~" I groan. "Let me sleep~."

That's when the arms disappear and the curtains open for sunlight to come streaming through.

"Levi fucking Ackerman, I swear to god and all things holy that if you don't close those curtains I will go home!" I hiss.

"Never and you won't leave." He says smirking.
I turn towards him, haughtily,
"Sure about that? "
In an instant he's pinning me down and we're immersed in a sinfully good kiss that makes literally (and figuratively) every bone in my body melt. When we separate, he looks victorious.
"I'm pretty certain, babe. " he replies.
I flutter my eyelashes.
"Kiss me moreee." I whine.
He sighs, playfully, and indulges me in a mind shattering kiss that takes my breath away.
I feel a bit sick but I shake it off and get out of bed and take a long hot relaxing bath with Levi.. Which ends up with both of of us covered in bubbles from our very childish(according to Levi) bubble fight. He rinse us both off with the shower head when I start to gag at the smell if my normal shower gel.
No not my shower gel!

Next time on Give Me You,  Levi consoles a distraught Eren and they go shopping for a shower gel that won't make him gag

Next time on Give Me You, Levi consoles a distraught Eren and they go shopping for a shower gel that won't make him gag.
Love y'all and enjoy the adorable pic of Tom Holland!!