The Party Doesn't Start Till I Walk In

Levi pov
I keep Eren held up and walk into our next class. I grab his chin and tilt his head so I can see the red mark Petra made. That little bitch is gonna pay for that.
"Eren, baby, are you alright?" I ask.
He nods. I sigh. I kiss him passionately until the teacher walks in.
"Good morning. Please get in your assigned seats so I can take attendance. " Mr. Miyagi says.
But I refuse to let Eren go.
"Mr. Jaeger, please go to your own seat." Mr. Miyagi says to him.
"If I may interject, Eren doesn't want to sit by Petra on the count of she slapped him. See his face?" I say, turning Eren's face so Mr Miyagi could see the mark on his face.
"Petra? Did you slap Eren?" Mr Miyagi asks.
She doesn't say anything.
Mikasa shoots her hand up.
"Mr. Miyagi? I saw it happen." Mikasa says.
Mr Miyagi motions for her to go to his desk. He hands her an detention slip. Petra storms back to her desk and if looks could kill, the way she glared at Eren, he'd be six-feet under right now.
~~~~{timeskip}~~~~
"Hey Eren, Levi! You're invited to my party. Here's the directions to my house." Farlan says.
Eren POV
Ughhh whyyyy
"Come on Eren!" Levi says and pulls me to dance around at the party.
I'm not really feeling great as we bounce around. But it looks like Levi is having fun so I do my best to keep up.