13

"ok so we three will change and then we can leave." Namjoon spoke, they all walked to their rooms while the four sat on the couch, they had finally charged their dead phones and thought to check it.

Jungkook unlocked his phone and groaned in annoyance when a message popped on the screen.

'Hey alpha, I hope you are doing fine. I am waiting for you at your house where are you?' the message said, Jungkook rolled his eyes not replying as he opened the social sites.

The girl didn't stop and the series of  messages began.

'Why are you ignoring me?'

'I am your soon to be mate.'

'You should not behave like this with me.'

The continues dings annoyed both taekook who were sitting next to each other.

"Who the hell is messaging you?" Tae asked being annoyed.

"It's an omega girl--" Jungkook wasn't even able to complete his sentence as tae snatched his phone reading the comments.

"Is she really your soon to be mate?" Tae mumbled quitely a sudden wave of jealousy hit him as he saw what did the girl send next. It was a mirror photo of the same girl maybe. She was wearing a black lingerie hair opened, face covered with makeup and looking seducively on the camera.

"What the hell is this? I never knew you are a play boy." Tae growled in anger, Jungkook frowned.

"What are you saying? What makes you think I am a play boy?" He asked, tae shoved the phone in his hand and pointed at the picture.

"This did." Tae spoke.

"God this girl, I hate her." Jungkook spoke and immediately blocked the girl for the 5th time in the month.

"I never expected you to be like that." Tae spoke with a huff and walked towardsthe empty couch to sit there away from the true blood.

"What did I do? I didn't even compliment her, nor was I the one who asked for her to send me those pictures? " Jungkook spoke to himself.

"He is angry." Hoseok whispered to Jungkook who looked at hoseok with a confused face.

"Angry? Why?" He whispered back.

"He is not just angry, but also jealous." Yoongi spoke eyes stuck on his phone, as he didn't say anything.

"Jealous? Why are you making me confused, why would he be jealous?" Jungkook asked tilting his head a little.

"Because of the same reason you were jealous when tae and Jimin were talking and giggling." Yoongi spoke finally looking at jungkook, whose eyes were wide.

"I wasn't jealous!!" He tried to defeat.

"Yeah right and I ain't an alpha." Yoongi spoke with a tight lipped smile making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Tae--".

"We are ready." He got cut off by Jimin who criped jogging towards tae wearing casual clothes that suited him too much. He was looking damn cute that made yoonseok to stare at younger without blinking their eyes.

"Oh my chim, you are looking shooooo cute." Tae spoke pinching jimin's cheek who giggled at the compliment.

'Chim? What the fuck? He didn't give me any nick name till now, I met him before that small creature.' Jungkook spoke with a deep frown. A low growl left from his lips as Jimin pinched tae's cheeks too.

"Not more than you my soulmate~~." He sang, the low growl didn't reach the two best friends'ears but was surely heard by four people.

"And you say, you weren't jealous. " Hoseok spoke to Jungkook who said nothing.