31

Tae Hyun wiped the tears that flowed from his eyes as he poured the green tea in the cup. Shaking the thoughts away from his mind, he went to jeongguk's room. Knocking on the door he walked inside.

"Here have some green tea prince." Tae hyun spoke placing the tea cup on the small table. Jeongguk stopped whatever he was doing as he looked at younger with a frown.

"Bear, I had asked you not to call me that." Jeongguk spoke as it was the third time tae Hyun is calling jeongguk prince. Yes they always call each other with their name or Nick name. But from some days tae Hyun has been calling jeongguk prince.

Maybe the reason was he had hear the omega's saying how tae Hyun don't respect prince and call him by his name which is being mannerless.

"You are a prince so I should call you that only." Tae Hyun spoke with a small pout, jeongguk shook his head.

"For everyone I am a prince but for you I am ggukie. There's a huge difference between everyone and you in my life. Ok bear." Tae Hyun narrowed his eyes.

"Why do I have a different place in your life." He asked.

"Because you aren't like them, they always treat me well because I am a prince. But you treat me well because I am jeongguk, your ggukie right. " Jeongguk spoke, tae Hyun nodded understanding the point.

"Come on now call me the way you always call me or I will go to mama and tell her you eat the fruits she sent for me." Jeongguk threatened making tae's eyes wide.

"Yaah, I didn't even know she had sent any fruit to you." Tae Hyun spoke with a betrayed face.

"I know that, you know that but mama don't know that." Jeongguk spoke wiggling his eyebrows making tae huff.

"You are such a meanie ggukie." Tae Hyun spoke turning around being mad at the prince who smiled hearing the sweet nick name by the beautiful omega.

"Fine I am a meanie, but fir now meanie needs your help. Come and help me to understand who can be the person who is trying to smuggle the purple pearls." Jeongguk spoke pulling the chair next to him for tae Hyun, who immediately forgot his anger and sat on the chair to help the prince.

They both worked the whole night and with their smart minds they were finally able to conclude who might be the person. As they already had gathered the clues at the day time they just had to understand to whom this clues were indicating too.

The next day, jeongguk presented the person who was behind the smuggling, he had immediately sent royal guards to arrest the male the time they found about the culprit.

The male's family came behind him after he was arrested. They all asked the king to leave the male as he was the only person who earned for the family of 5. The king thought to give him a chance but before that jeongguk have to prove that the male was really the person who did the smuggling or not. And he just had one eye witness, the yacht driver whom the male asked to get the peral out from the island.

The big doors of the royal court for open as tae Hyun walked inside with head high, the driver was being dragged behind him by royal soliders.

"Your majesty, this is the driver of the yacht who helped him to smuggle the pearls." Jeongguk spoke, king nodded, the driver also agreed and told them the truth how the male named hyunki asked him to help him smuggle the pearls and he will get lots of money in return.

"You are lieing, your majesty. He is lieing, this tae Hyun has given him the money to say all this against me." The male shouted pointing at tae Hyun who just stared at the king unbothered.

"Mr hyunki, it will be good if you won't raise your voice in this royal court. Second do you have any proof that tae Hyun has given this man money, and any reason why he would do something like that?" King asked, he looked at jeongguk who had his fingers curled into fist.