39

Their eyes shone as Jungkook held the lid of the box and opened it. The precious treasure came in front of them. They walked closer, to the box surrounding it from all the side. With shivering and shaking hands they tried to touch the purple pearls that was on the top.

"Oh my, it's real." Jin and Jimin exclaimed together out of shock.

"Yes, it is real. We did it, we finally found the treasure." Namjoon shouted in happiness, they all cheered loudly at their victory.

They had went through so much to reach till here, tears of happiness came in yoongi and hoseok's eyes as they hugged each other, Jimin looked at them with adoring eyes, they called him to hug as well.

Namjin hugged each other too. Not believing their dream came true. Taekook hugged each other and jumped like kids who had got some candies.

They all were cheering and celebrating their victory of finding the treasure not knowing what is coming in future for them.

They all did a group hug, shouting and screaming not able to control their happiness. After few minutes they all tried to calm down, but still the happiness showed in their eyes as they all took some pearls and other things in their heads.

The box contained many thing, it have numerous types of pearls, that includes the rear purple pearl, many type of diamonds, the gold and platinum coins, number of jewelliers, gold plated sword, and a wisteria coloured diamond ring.

That diamond was too rear of that era, nowadays this type of diamonds don't even exit. The diamond was only found on an island, that was where the blue and purple ocean submerged.

This diamond was brought by jeongguk himself for his mate his love, he was supposed to give that as a gift to other on some special day, he himself has worked and made that ring.

Jungkook held nothing except that ring, the ring made him feel butterflies as if it was for someone special, he closed his eyes and the memory where jeongguk thought to give this ring to tae striked in his mind

Jungkook held nothing except that ring, the ring made him feel butterflies as if it was for someone special, he closed his eyes and the memory where jeongguk thought to give this ring to tae striked in his mind. His wolf spoke.

"Kook, that's the ring gguk was going to give to tae." Lucifer's voice made Jungkook open his eyes, he looked at tae standing near him looking at the pearls in his hands.

Without even thinking much, he held tae's hand making other confuse, before tae can ask something he just slidded the ring in his finger making him shook for a second. The ring fitted him perfectly that was an surprising thing.

Others looked at the two and found them lost in each other, their eyes went on their hands. Jungkook was holding tae's hands while the ring shined in tae's finger beautifully.

"Wow! That ring is so beautiful." Jimin spoke, Jin and hoseok agreed with his words.

"But how did it fit tae so perfectly?" Yoongi asked.

"I know, it feels like it is made for him only." Namjoon spoke.

"It fits him so perfectly cause it is indeed made for him. Jeongguk had made it with his own hands for tae Hyun to gift his mate this on some special occasion. But that special occasion never came in their life." Jungkook spoke, eyes still fix on tae's.

"Than you should have waited and gave him this ring on a special occasion too." Hoseok spoke.

"No, I don't want to wait for special occasions. I want to make our everyday a special occasion." He spoke softly, as he pecked tae's back of hand making everyone look at the two with fond fill eyes. While tae felt butterflies going wild in his stomach, the pink blush spread over his cheeks as he smiled widely at other.

"I guess we all should take this treasure our from here quickly." Hoseok spoke.

"No, we shouldn't take this treasure out." Tae spoke making everyone frown.

"Why tae?" Jin asked.

"It might be dangerous, as you said the locals of the island will be back after we will save Lisa and take her out from the black magic. If the locals got to know where this treasure is, they might get greedy and we have to face another betrayal." Tae explained, they all nodded understanding his points.

"That's right, let's just be this information between us. We will just tell this to Lisa and no one else. We all can come and take anything we want from here as this all belongs to us equally. But we will not speak a word about this place in front of any one." Jungkook spoke.

"That right, let this be a secret between us." They all spoke.

They all walked around the cave to get some clue of where Lisa could be as according to the book and namjoon's information, Lisa could be found with the help of Treasure.

Jungkook was getting some different kind of feelings from a certain wall, unconscious he was glancing at the wall again and again. Tae noticed this too.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I think, there's something unusual there." Jungkook spoke.

"Why don't you check what's the matter is?" Tae spoke, Jungkook nodded and got closer to the wall. He placed his palm on the wall and closed his eyes.

He tried to concentrate on the place and his eyes shut open in shock as he heard low heartbeats.

"Hyung's, tae. I can hear heartbeat from this wall. I guess Lisa is caged in this wall. Namjoon Hyun do you have any clue where the other side of the wall would be?" Jungkook asked, they all stared at him with wide eyes.

Namjoon started to think as where the other side could be, but before him tae spoke out.

"The waterfall. I can hear the sound of waterfall, I guess it's near the water fall. Let's go." Tae spoke as they all rushed towards the stairs they came. It took them more than half hour to get back upstairs, taekook and namjin rushed out of the room immediately while yoonminseok closed the door of the basement and put the phot back.

They all ran and ran, the waterfall wasn't that far from the castle, it's just the castle was situated on a high place while the river where the waterfall flows was a bit down.

They all started to look around the place near waterfall to find the girl. Tae had a gut feeling that Lisa was way too near the water and so he walked closer to it. And yes he was right, as he stood on the side where the water was flowing he saw a hard mosit wall.

He called everyone, they all than carefully went near the wall not wanting to slip on the slipper rocks. They finally stood near the wall behind the waterfall. And their eyes widen when a pair of eyes shut open. Taekook looked at Jin who nodded understanding what they meant.

They both put their palms over the wall and Jin started to chant some words. Cracking sound started, as some crackers appeared on the wall. The wall broke little by little and Lisa's hands came in view. Taekook held her hands.

After few more minutes she was fully back in her human form. With teary eyes she looked at the two but fainted before speaking a word. This made the two painck.

"Hyung, what happened to her?" Tae asked as they both helped her to be stand on the ground supporting her shoulders.

"I think she has fainted because of lack of energy. We should take her to the house, it will take time to be back to her healthy self." Namjoon spoke,, Jungkook nodded as he lifted his sister in his arms and they all walked to the house they were living in.

They decided to let her stay in taekook's room, they made her lay on the bed, and namjoon started her treatment. He made some medicines from herbas and made her consume it with the help of Jin and tae.

As they both held her in a sitting position and Jimin parted her lips a little, namjoon fed her the medicines so she can get over her weakness a bit and can get conscious.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author 😘 😘😘😘