16

Jungkook cleaned tae's face as he had tae's head on his lap. Jin just told him and other about how tae's heart beat is getting slow along with his lessening breath. Tears were constantly flowing from his red eyes as he stared at tae's face.

He softly caressed tae's cheeks, he felt as if he had been in this situation before. He had tae before on his lap too, he was crying that time too. He can't remember exactly when and where it happened, he just knew the scene was just too familiar and painful for him.

His wolf was growling inside him slowly, not knowing what was paining Lucifer Jungkook felt helpless. Jimin was shedding tears too, namjin and yoonseok prayed joining their hands to the moon goddess to let tae be safe.

Tears flowed from jungkook's cheeks and dropped on tae's face, Jungkook held tae's hand as he closed his eyes too, praying for tae to be back to him.

They all looked at tae with wide eyes when he gasped loudly, he started to cough, Jungkook made him sit with a bit so tae can take breath properly. Jimin sat behind tae to give him support as his body was way too weak.

"Wa--water." Tae spoke coughing, his eyes were closed one hand held by Jungkook who was staring at tae with worried eyes. While other patting his chest.

Jin was quick to get a water bottle out from his bag and handle it to tae, he even helped tae to sip it slowly as tae's hands where shaking because of pain and weakness.

Jungkook rubbed tae's back softly as tae was done drinking water, tae even washed his face with the water to get rid of the sand.

He slowly opened his eyes and the first face he saw was of Jungkook. He can clearly see the worry elder was holding in his eyes as he clunched his hands in his own.

"You fine?" Jungkook asked, tae gave him a small nod. Jungkook sighed in relief, only he knew who relaxed he felt getting the nod.

"You sure tae?" Jin asked softly, tae nodded again as he looked at his hand which was held by Jungkook, and elder didn't even seem to notice it till now.

"I am fine hyung." He spoke in cracking voice.

"Want to lay down?" Jungkook asked, tae shook his head with a small smile, he just looked back at their hands, which made Jungkook looked where tae was looking too. He immediately left tae's hands, with an awkward smile.

They all just sat there till they all gained a bit strength to walk ahead. It was just mid noon and so they thought to walk so they can cross more of the desert.

"You sure you can walk, if not I can carry you?" Jungkook spoke, yoonseok and namjin sighed this boy is literally behaving soo protective over tae since he had woken up.

"I am fine kook, and yeah if I will feel weak I will tell you ok." Tae spoke not realising he called other with a nickname, but Jungkook did noticed it and he was happy to get a nickname from the pretty omega.

"Ok." He spoke with a soft smile. They all started to walk, after some minutes tae stumbled a little as he was still a but weak, Jungkook was quick to hold his hands. He offered tae to get on his back but tae declined not wanting to be a burden on the true blood.

Jungkook than said he will hold tae's hand till they walk, so if tae will again stumped because of weakness he can hold him and not let him fall.

They all walked more as the sun shinned right above their heads, tae felt butterflies inside his tummy as he felt the grip of elder over his hands, he don't why but beast seem too happy by this. Jungkook was no less, he loved tae's hand in his. Lucifer was better more like happy too with jungkook's decision.

The sun stared to set slowly they again started to set tents, they didn't had anything to cook so they just ate the small amount of dry snacks that was left in jimin's bag, and with that their food finished.

They went on their respective tents to get some rest as they still had to walk tomorrow, it was around mid night. Jin turned around and moved his hand to see where tae was as he didn't felt other hugging him. He shut open his eyes when he didn't found younger on the mattress.

In panick he shook Jimin who tried to turn and sleep back but the Jin shook his body making him groan.

"Jimin get up, tae is not here?" He spoke in paincked voice Jimin sat on the mattress with wide eyes he looked around and tae wasn't in the tent.

They both immediately rushed out of the tent, both were startled as they saw namjoon and yoongi standing out of the tents.

"Why are you both standing here?" Jin asked patting his heart as he was scared seeing this two.

"We thought to look around if everything was fine or not, but why are you both up?" Namjoon asked with a frown.

"Tae, he isn't inside." Jimin spoke, namgi's eyes went wide.

"What do you mean he isn't inside?" Yoongi asked.

"I was sleeping peacefully but I didn't felt tae hugging me so I woke to see why didn't he was hugging me and saw he was nowhere." Jin spoke worriedly.

"Ok, calm down. We will go search around, you both stay here and make sure kook don't get to know about this otherwise he will be furious." Namjoon spoke but they all gulped as they heard Jungkook's voice from behind.

"What should be know by me?" He asked walking to the four people.

"Umm..." Jin looked at namjoon who sighed.

"Tae isn't inside the tent." He infromed.

"What!!" Jungkook exclaimed being surprised.

"What do you mean he isn't inside? Where did he go?" He asked worriedly looking around.

"We don't know, we were going to search him, you also come with us." Yoongi spoke Jungkook nodded they were about to go but stopped as they heard tae's voice.

" Where are you going?" He asked walking from behind them.

"We were going to find you, where did you went at this hour without informing anyone?" Jungkook asked going to tae who just looked at others they all had the same questionable looks with worried eyes.

"Don't worry guys I just went to pee." He spoke showing his pinky finger, they all sighed in relief.

"Tae you should have atleast informed me." Jin spoke.

"Sorry hyung I forgot to. Next time I will inform you." Tae spoke with a sheepish smile, Jin nodded his head.

"Take care of yourself, you know how scared we all were. Don't go anywhere like that, it's not your house." Jungkook spoke in a stern voice.

"Ok, mr Jungkook I won't. Now let's go and sleep." Tae spoke yawning they all nodded and walked to their respective tents.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘