32

6 months passed in a blink, tae Hyun waiting for his birthday so he can meet his mate, jeongguk waiting for tae hyun's birthday so he can mark him and the citizens of Island waiting for the day to arrive when they will get jeongguk as they head alpha and they will meet their new Luna.

The day had finally arrived, the day of jeongguk's crown ceremony. It was supposed to be held during the day time, but jeongguk asked the king to postpone it to the evening. Cause he wanted to announce tae Hyun as his mate and the Luna of the island today itself.

The evening came, jeongguk was given a milk bath, he was nervous, excited and was feeling giddy. Meanwhile tae Hyun was nervous and scared, he was scared what if his mate won't let him be friends with the prince, or what if his mate takes him away from the island.

His mind just clouded by the thoughts, which were sensed by jeongguk who was now in his room, surrounded by the royal male servant to help him get dressed, he had already worn his clothes now the accessories and other stuff were remaining.

A male servant walked to get the purple peral necklace, but was stopped by jeongguk who lifted his hand.

"You all can leave, and send tae Hyun." He spoke, all the servants stood there not making a move causing jeongguk to raise an eyebrow.

"Can't you hear, I said something." He asked.

"Did I said appa, he will be creating a fuss again. " Lisa spoke as she entered inside with king and tae Hee.

"What's the matter gguk? Why aren't you ready yet?" Tae Hee asked causing the soon to be king pout.

"I want tae hyun's help, not their." He spoke pointing at all the servants, tae Hee signed and looked at Junghyun who gave her a nod.

"Go and tell tae Hyun prince is calling him. And you all can leave too." She spoke, the servants nodded and went out.

"Get ready fast son, the people are already gathering at the big hall of castle." Junghyun spoke, jeongguk nodded the three left to let the male get ready, more like wait for tae Hyun to help him to get ready.

"What's your problem prince? First you put this crown ceremony just before my birthday and now you don't want me to get ready."" Tae Hyun spoke as he pushed the door of the room and walked inside.

"I have no problem bear, come and help me get ready. And you don't have to put too much effort into getting ready you look beautiful without even doing anything special." Jeongguk spoke standing in front of the big mirror, tae Hyun shook his head at the compliment but his red ears were the proof he felt shy by the compliment.

"Why do you need me to help you get ready, you have many servants to do that. And when are you going to stop calling me bear, call me like Lisa calls me, hyunie. It's better, I don't like bear, it feels like I am a fat sleepy creature." Tae Hyun spoke as he picked the purple pearls necklace and turned to jeongguk who was staring at him with fond eyes.

"I will stop calling you bear when you will stop calling me prince. And why do I need those servants when I have you." Jeongguk spoke as he stood on his place while tae tied the necklace behind his neck. It was a chain that had the rear purple pearls in them.

"Ggukie, you should be used to me calling you prince. No actually king or your majesty, after all we will be meeting mostly at the royal courts now. And today is the last time you are getting my help to get ready, from tomorrow your mate would help you get ready." Tae Hyun spoke as he helped him the long coat like thing which every king wears.

"Why would we meet just in court?" Jeongguk asked.

"Cause I will go with my mate to life with." Tae Hyun spoke as he gave jeongguk his royal dragger.