33

Double update.... I know it's short but I tried....

The day was a black day for the BANGTAN ISLAND. When the king and queen took their last breath in each other's arms the nature became angry. The thunder went wild, striking over the houses, the people living in them started to rush.

Liana was busy celebrating in her house drinking wine, she thought just tae Hyun died today. The earthquake came and the ground started to shake violently, her house was no less. Miana was busy in her room dancing on some songs, she had no idea what her father and sister had caused.

The house started to shake badly, she tried to get out of her house by a strong strike if thunder Strom came on the house, and it caught fire. Liana and miana both were burned to death.

Jung-ho, was shook when the ground between his legs started to part, before he could to one piece of land his body started to get separated with the ground. His one leg was on the left piece of land while one on the right. At the ground parted from between his body was torn apart.

The people who were happy for the Luna and alpha were the only one who were able to leave the island on time. Within just some minutes the beautiful island turned into an destroyed island. The liveliness was no where just ashes, fire flames, destroyed house, and death body was all around.

Junghyun got the mindlink from Lisa who told her what was happening before she was caged in the walls with the black magic. He reached the island as soon as possible but broke down seeing the condition of his kingdom. He rushed to the castle and was left shocked when he saw his son and son in law dead, jeongguk's head over leaning over tae hyun's who was on jeongguk's lap.

He fell on his knees Seeing the scene, he went all around the castle to find Lisa but she was nowhere. He tried to mind link her but nothing happened.

He looked towards the main gate of the big hall when he heard a loud thud, he rushed to tae Hee fell on the ground in her knees Seeing his loved son's dead.

They both never thought they will witness something like this, Junghyun helped tae Hee to get near them. She screamed when she realised it was not just the two who died. The third life that was growing in tae hyun's tummy died before even coming in this world.

She started to cry and scream for the moon goddess. She shouted how cruel the moon goddess is that she made her child's to suffer like this. Junghyun was sitting next to her sobbing too, these three were the only people for whom Junghyun and tae Hee were living after their mates death.

They both felt a calm and warm aura around them, they looked up and were shocked when they saw the moon goddess in front of them, tears were streaming from her eyes too as she looked at the two kids of her laying lifeless.

"Moon goddess, they...they got killed for .... Nothing...I want justice for my kids....what was their fault...why did they died...they...they were about to get the biggest happiness of their life....they never disobeyed you...than why did you did this to them....WHY" Tae hee spoke sobbing badly.

"Don't cry dear, it was in fate. They were supposed to be like this, they were supposed to have such end. But don't worry, they will be born again. They will meet again, they will fall again. They will be back to complete their love story, but..." Tae Hee and Junghyun looked at the moon goddess when she stopped.

"To be together again they have to go through many deathly things, they have to be each other's support, they have to be each other's strength once again, they have to fall for each other without knowing they had any connection in their past life. They have to call each other alpha or omega until then they won't know they are mates. And...

Along with them Liana will be born again, she will try to  separate them again. But they have to be strong and fight for their love, otherwise...." Stopping at the end she disappeared in the air.

Everything that happened was written in a book by the moon goddess, she wrote and separated the book in three parts and send it to their respective places.

She had done her work, she even had made special people who will help the two lovers to get reunite and she will send her son as one of them. She had prepared everything for them, to compensate for what happened to the two. Now it all depends on the two who have to fight and win against those evils again.

Tae Hee and Junghyun also died next to their kids, not having a single clue Lisa was still alive. The island turned into a cursed island, the treasure was made by jeongguk who had won and collected everything that was inside the treasure by himself, it was supposed to be a gift for tae Hyun when their baby will be born in future. He was doing that for long, and so the treasure was hidden in a place that was just known by him.

And now only jeongguk can take it out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author 😘😘😘😘