44(End)

I know you all must be shocked seeing the end as the title. The reason is given at the end of the chapter, please read it ...

Double update....

******

Jungkook took a deep breath as he stood at the the high place where the throne was placed, he was all dressed perfectly. A modern royal black attire fitting his body perfectly as he waited for his mate to walk to him from the big oak door.

 A modern royal black attire fitting his body perfectly as he waited for his mate to walk to him from the big oak door

He looked at his sides where namjoon and yoongi were standing who smiled at other knowing how nervous he was. All the heads snapped to the doors when the it got opened, tae walked inside wearing a beautiful red morden yet royal gown, as beautiful as ever, Jin, Jimin ,Lisa and hoseok on his sides as they all smiled.

 All the heads snapped to the doors when the it got opened, tae walked inside wearing a beautiful red morden yet royal gown, as beautiful as ever, Jin, Jimin ,Lisa and hoseok on his sides as they all smiled

Jungkook tried to smile but couldn't, there something bothering him. Something didn't felt right, he took a deep breath but the scent of his mate didn't reached to his nostrils, or even if it did it's seemed fake... He snap out of his thoughts as tae looked at him with a smile.

'the smile... It's not similar.' Jungkook thought...

There's definitely something wrong but what he couldn't understand. He smiled at his mate as he forwarded his hands for tae to hold. And again, he didn't felt the sparks instead his heart felt even uneasy. This never happened, infact whenever he was around tae even when they don't know they were mates, he always felt calm and peaceful. Than why it's so different today? He wondered.

"What happened kook?" Tae asked, this made Jungkook frown didn't tae said he will call him kookie.

"Huh? Nothing." He spoke with a small smile...

Are you all confuse, let's see what exactly happened hours ago....

****

As Jin, Jimin, Lisa, hoseok and Jennie along with namgi were out of their way, Lana along with everyone walked to the room tae was.

Tae was smiling, getting dressed for his special day, he believes everything will be fine again. He will be with his mates and will live a happy life. Only if he knew what was coming to him, the door of his room flew open making him flinch badly.