Chapter 11

______________________________________

In another place .

"It's more of a experiment gone wrong", I heard him speak, "Not a virus".

"Either way, you got to put a stop to it", another voice spoke.

"Why should I?".

"These aren't humans, they're monsters".

"If I find out where I went wrong, fix it and try again, I'll have those monsters under my control. I could easily become the most powerful man in the world", he said.

The next thing I heard wasn't either one of them speaking. It was a gunshot.

Blood flowed under from his room to the living room. The blood stained the bottom of my sneakers as I backed away from the door.

Grabbing my backpack from the ground I ran towards the front door of the house.

It was locked. I jiggled the door knob but no progress. His bedroom door opened and he walked out, the gun still in his hands.

"Ah, I bet you heard everything?", he asked me as I shook in fear.

"N-no, I d-didn't hear anything", I answered my hand still on the door knob.

"Don't lie to me", he growled and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.

He pressed the gun to the side of my head, his finger poised over the trigger.

"Be honest with me, this may be your last chance to speak", he spoke almost in whisper but it was still scary.

"Fine", I spoke, "I heard you".

He chuckled letting go of me, "Now I need a favor from you".

I nodded and be grinned like a maniac, "Find any survivors you can and bring them to, I'm gonna conduct part two of my experiment".

"B-but it didn't w-work last time", I managed to say before he grabbed my shirt again and slammed my back against the wall.

"It's either the surviours you find or you. Your choice".

"Fine", I said and he opened the door and literally threw me out.

Slamming the door behind him as he walked away he left me out there with no weapons to face those monsters.

If only my brother hadn't come here to meet this guy, who he believed to be his bestfriend and ended up killing him.

Two hours earlier

"Andrew", I spoke grabbing my brother by his jacket sleeve, "Are you  stupid enough to go out in this situation?".

"I need to meet him, it's him for sure", he replied shrugging me off.

I followed him outside.

"I'll come too then".

We drove to his house and Andrew got out and knocked on the door in frustration. The pressure he applied on the door would have been enough to break it if he hadn't opened the door just then.

"Ah, my friend, Andrew what are you doing here?", he spoke a cigarette dangling from his lips.

Andrew responded by grabbing his shirt in his fist and glaring at him, "What have you done!?".

He smiled like a maniac, "Relax man it was a mistake, besides we now can see how monstrous humans are".

"Those aren't humans out there you psycho!", Andrew yelled louder than before.

He pulled out a knife from his pocket and held it to my brother's throat, "Let's go talk in private".

Andrew gulped but he tried to look confident,  "Sure", my brother said and followed him.

"You're seriously doing this?!", I yelled but he nodded.

Present time

I swear one day, he will pay for what he did to Andrew. Even if I turn into one of those monsters, I'll hunt him down.

With that thought in mind I walked down the streets hoping to find some surviors.

____________________________________________________________________________

Alexis P.O.V

Katie and Steven pulled away immediately as Kai glared at Steven.

"Hell that's my sister!", he yelled him but Katie came to his defence.

"You were half naked if front of Alexis and we were just kissing!".

"Woah that wasn't anything like what you'll are thinking!", I yelled as well.

Kai continued to glare at Steven and Katie, "That's it for now, understood and I don't really appreciate you'll spying on me".

Katie rolled her eyes as Steven stiffled a laugh.

"Understood, now leave", Katie said amd literally pushed us out.

"I didn't wanna see that", I said as I walked back to where everyone was sleeping at.

Laying down on my sleeping bag, I tried to forget everything that happened tonight and have a good night's sleep but how can I forget them?