| 3 |

This was so CLICHÉD. Being thrown into a fictional world, a world that shouldn't exist.

That was only supposed to happen in 'random character x reader' fanfiction. Of course, unless the reader has been in that world since she or he, or whatever it is was born. Ugh, this was giving you a migraine. The small murmur brought you out of that whirlpool of thoughts.

It was the little human you had found last night, looking closer, you noticed several features you hadn't noticed before. He had short straight brown hair parted in the middle and light brown eyes and a rather long face. He looked familiar somehow, and you vaguely wondered if he was a minor character or something.

You had let the guy take his own distance, you, on the other hand, chose to sit a bit further away from him and lean against one of the trees. The distance was somewhat short, but at the same time far enough for him to feel safe. Even so, the distance between you was perfect in case you had to grab him in an emergency, in case a "titan" came.

Oh

He was talking to you, well, you didn't understand the language. Now, when you thought of the language used in this world, you thought it was Japanese. And to no one's surprise you were very wrong, it sounded like a combination between French and German. You could understand some words, mainly because the German language had several words that were similar to English, but still...

Ah, the human finished speaking. You cocked your head to the side in an attempt to entice him to speak again, which miraculously worked. This time the man had risen from his sitting position, he was half screaming now, but his screaming wasn't like before. It was more like he was arguing you... oh, right, what a fool you are.

He was claiming you because you were a fucking titan, possibly he is telling you things like; "Why the titans eat us?", "Why do you look that way?", "Answer me, do you want to!" Surely something like that.

When he finished yelling at you, he gasped for a few moments and then began to cry, slowly falling to his knees.

You felt bad for the poor guy, you didn't know how to distract him from his misery, I mean this has never happened to you before. Even before all this mess happened, you were just a clumsy girl who liked to watch anime from time to time. You were just someone who liked to exist and eat, not fix problems as complex as these.

Although now that you thought about it, you could try to speak, the problem was that your vocal chords were poor in this new body of yours.

Maybe if you tried to say something easy like your name...

"Y...Y...". He was paying attention to you, the little man was paying attention to you now. This time pointing to your chest you tried once again, "Y...Y...-Y/NNN...".

It took him a few minutes to react, he was understandably in shock. But, when he reacted and when he seemed to have gotten the idea, he stood up and taking a few steps forward he pointed to himself before speaking, "... Moblit, Moblit Berner."

Finally, he said something understandable.

...

Moblit didn't know what to think when he saw the abnormal titan for the first time.

He had been separated from Hange and his squad team when they were suddenly surrounded by Titans.

He felt like he was going to die when he was surrounded by eight and ten meter titans. His blades had run out, his gas tank had run out. Moblit felt that his life was over. All. His dreams, his hopes of seeing the world outside the walls, were all over. And that was when he saw her.