| 7 |

...

Desperate people resort to desperate solutions.

It was what you thought when you saw Erwin walk away.

You huffed as quietly as you could as you watched the legion go their separate ways. And then you turned your gaze to what was supposed to be your temporary squad...

It was Mike and his squad, then Hange, Moblit, Armin and Jean along with other people you didn't know and had never seen in your life. You thought that the reason why there were enough people in your group next to the second strongest man in humanity was in case you went crazy and attacked everyone- well, that was in case it happened... although unlike them you weren't crazy.

Oh.

It seems like they were waiting patiently for you to react and walk in their direction... Of course, if the look they were giving you meant anything.

You had no choice, huh? It seems that the universe is not on your side in any way...

Now what entity did you anger so that all this was happening to you, you asked yourself once again- or was this simply happening to you for the sadistic pleasure of the readers? Wait what

You mentally complained as you jogged over to where Mike and his suicide squad, and the others that you didn't know his name. Surely you would have to fight in a fight that is not even yours kYAAA-

...

Mike turned to where the abnormal looking titan was. Until now it was behaving perfectly, it had not shown any signs of aggression or wanting to eat someone.

It was something unusual that had never been seen before, but as always there was an exception to that rule; "Eren." The boy had shown a lot of determination and bravery in the few interactions he had had with him. He was an exceptional soldier, a human being with flaws and fear, but who still faced everything with courage.

This titan with the appearance of a starry night sky was not human, and yet he helped one of his own. Does this mean that just as there are humans with bad intentions, there are titans with bad intentions? Are there good titans too?

His head was full of questions without answers. He frowned in confusion, whatever the answer was, one day he and humanity would know.

And maybe this fight against the titans will finally be over.

...

You grimaced as the roars grew louder, along with the sounds of fighting.

They were closer, ay

You felt your heart racing in your chest out of nervousness, does this mean you're going to see Annie transformed into a titan?

You screamed internally, although in the end you accidentally let out a small sound that made several glances turn to you in curiosity. 

 'As always, the center of attention

 It was what you thought, at that moment. Although thinking about it, you would probably have thought something else if you had known beforehand that after thinking that the fight would come to you- 

 ...