| 9 |

...

Several days had passed if your calculations didn't fail you.

Days or weeks, both answers were correct, so it didn't matter.

You settled in more while you heard the soft sound of the water. It was raining, but you really couldn't feel cold or feel your body wet, so it didn't matter. You focused on hearing instead, relaxing with the soft sound of the falling drops.

A gentle movement near your leg made you open your huge eyes and direct your attention.

It was 'Martin' and his family. Well, more specifically the deer you saved the other time from falling off a cliff; he was with his little family lying next to your leg. Maybe to protect themselves from the rain, perhaps to feel protected. It really didn't matter the reason.

You moved your huge hand to protect the little animals from the rain, when you saw that they were safe and comfortable, you closed your eyes again while you leaned your back against the trunk of the large tree that protected you a bit from the rain.

You hummed while memories of what happened came back to you. You frowned, it's not like your situation was bad, right?

You gently moved your only free hand to touch your neck. Was your real body there? Was that even possible?

Were you in danger in this world?

Well, it's not like something bad was going to happen to you, right? I mean, you were just a titan... an extravagant titan, that's it.

But nothing else. It's not like the world was going to turn upside down, right? It's not like humans went crazy when they saw a Peacock for the first time.

Although, to be honest, you felt a little silly for comparing your situation to a glorified rat (or were they dinosaurs whose evolution went wrong for them...? Well, it didn't matter).

You sighed, knowing you were lying to yourself. Many things changed because the people seen you.

You just hoped your peace wouldn't be disturbed. At least not so soon.

...

Levi was restless.

Well, many things put him that way. Dirt, disobedience, unnecessary deaths, many noises, his tea being poorly made...

Although, to be honest, maybe only dirt could restless him.

And then there was the strange story of the titan they found. He only believed it because he had seen it with his own eyes.

That titan was strange. It didn't walk weird, didn't make sounds or at least not so audible. Almost as if it were containing.

Interesting.

They hadn't managed to catch what they were looking for, and, his squad had almost been annihilated. They remained alive, but they could no longer continue fighting in the survey legion.

A new squad had been assigned to him.

The brat and his companions.

His eyebrow moved slightly due to annoyance. Eren hadn't stopped asking stupid questions about the abnormal titan that saved his stupid ass. Although he didn't blame him, he was also very intrigued.

Levi smelled the soft scent of the tea in his small porcelain cup before taking a gentle sip. He leaned back a little to settle comfortably in the wooden chair. His eyes moved around the large empty room.

He was alone. His mind wandered in thoughts and musings about what might have happened if his old squad had died. Maybe it would have been the same result as now... maybe guilt would be gnawing at him now.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time Levi lost his squad...

He was already used to loss. Levi was already used to losing what mattered most to him. It had always been like that.

But this time it was different. That was already progress.

And yet, he couldn't stay calm. You never know who you're going to lose next, maybe he was lucky this time but nothing assured him that he wouldn't lose something he loved tomorrow.

His eyes closed trying to calm himself with the soft and intoxicating smell of the black tea.

Eren wouldn't be long in returning. He just hoped his peace wouldn't be disturbed. At least not so soon.

...

Happy Women's Day🌸love u beautiful girl <3