| 5 |

One.

No, two roars.

'Eren?', was what you thought

It would be logical to think that it would be him. Since besides Eren there is no other character who yells when he is angry.

You heard various astonished and stunned murmurs. Mike was on your shoulder trying to get Hange off of you. Moblit was being kindly held by a recruit you had never seen in your life.

Armin and Jean seemed to be in a dilemma whether to get close to you or not.

You still couldn't understand what some were saying. Although, from their tone of voice, they seemed to be thinking the same thing as you.

'Eren must be fighting'

...

A titan who can help humanity...

The thought at the beginning by itself was an understatement, a bad joke and something that at the same time seemed impossible.

Those thoughts got worse when his grandfather was sent to die in a senseless fight.

Armin had come to somewhat hate Titans, as did the people who resided on his side of the world. But then Eren discovered that he could transform into a Titan, which perhaps changed his feelings towards Titans just a bit.

And now...

A Titan had brought back Commander Hange's assistant safely. The female-looking titan didn't even flinch as the commander recklessly climbed onto its shoulder, making no move to push away the approaching recruits.

Armin didn't know what to believe, was this a smart titan?

Perhaps, could there be more people like Eren in the world? People with the power to transform into Titans?

The roars that were heard after the familiar lightning struck the earth told him that a transformation had occurred.

Had Eren found the traitor?

Was that female titan?

There was no doubt that it must be that titan. Even when he came face to face with the female titan, he could see some intelligence in it, which made him shudder.

It scared the hell out of him. He... could hardly sleep that night after his encounter with that titan.

Armin took a soft, but deep breath. His body was trembling slightly with nerves at another new perspective that suddenly appeared upon seeing this strange-looking titan.

Taking into account that there was the possibility that there were more Titans who were just as intelligent as the Titan in front of him, there was also the possibility that the female Titan was the traitor they were looking for transformed into a Titan...

Or maybe the titan in front of him is the traitor...?

No, that would be impossible. The titan that looked like a starry sky did not possess the same demeanor as the female titan, or the armor-like titan, or the infamous titan that exceeded fifty meters from Wall Maria.

That titan- She was different from the other three. She did not seek to kill his companions, much smaller compared to her.

Armin flinched when he heard another roar.

Eren...

He is an impulsive person, surely he was facing the female titan alone without the company of his squad.