| 12 |

...

You made a grimace when you saw Eren being thrown once again to the ground.

You directed your meticulous gaze towards what had become of the battlefield. Some houses were destroyed, the ground full of cracks, and what had been houses had become completely unrecognizable structures.

You felt sorry for the people who surely died because of this fight, 'why couldn't those two go pull each other's hair like crazies somewhere else?'

Good question, maybe you'll find the answer in a fortune cookie.

Sure, if you ever eat one of those again...

You crouched down trying not to be seen by anyone from the audience, although considering your appearance, it would be impossible.

You're probably like a nice black spot on a blank canvas waiting for someone to find you beautiful and not a mistake. You're just a pleasant spectator trying to find a wonderful solution to the problems that you didn't ask to be involved in.

If only you could put yourself in that position of being just a black spot on an artist's canvas trying to "fix" you and hide from the world so that your existence is not known.

Although it would probably make you feel bad to hear his grumbling.

One hit, two hits.

You wondered how Eren could endure without getting knocked out like those fighters who punch each other.

Now it's just you and your thoughts, what were you here for?

Don't lose your vision, darling. You still have a lot ahead of you.

You fixed your curious eyes to where Eren was still lying, shouldn't he get up by now?

You felt nervous when the poor guy lay stiff as a board.

So, what now?

...