0 | 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦

"MY GOD MON, THE TRAIN ISN'T GOING TO WAIT FOR YOU

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"MY GOD MON, THE TRAIN ISN'T GOING TO WAIT FOR YOU. HURRY UP." The voice of the almost eighteen year old William Taylor carried up the stairs, to in courage his younger sister, Monroe, to hurry up otherwise the pair would miss their train that would take them back to Hogwarts school for another year of learning.

Up the stairs in her bedroom, the blonde girl rolled her eyes at her brother's impatience, they still had some time to kill before the train would leave, he was just dramatic. She placed her hairbrush down on the vanity desk that she stood beside as she glanced over herself one more time in the body length mirror she had in her bedroom before deciding she was finally ready to go.

She walked out of her room and strolled down the stairs, no a care in the world about the glare her older brother was sending her firm the bottom, one that she could tell meant, 'Hurry up', but she didn't care as she finally reached the bottom, William looked at her as she stood across from him and rolled his eyes before placing them back on the book he was holding in his hands, one Monroe had gotten him for his birthday, "Finally. Thought you'd never be ready with his long it was bloody taking you."

The younger girl sighed with a smirk and a small shrug, "Oh c'mon Will, you know perfection takes rime."

Her brother just rolled his eyes as the siblings father walked past the pair, the man not even acknowledging the pair as William rolled his eyes at sister, snapping his book closed and following their father out of the front door.

Monroe smiled, even though she and William bickered like children, they did truly care for one and other. The girls smile grew wider when her mother made an appearance in front of her, the woman's signature welcoming smile in her face as she smiled at her daughter, "Are you ready for your first day if sixth year, Mon? Scared at all?"

Monroe laughed at her mother's constant worry for her children, "Of course not, Ma. You have nothing to worry about that, no one ever says anything to me or Will, they're scared we'll go all 'psycho Slytherin' on them." She said, putting air quotes around the name the others at Hogwarts adapted to calling her and her brother, apparently because they defended themselves, they were crazy, but the nickname didn't bother either of them, if anything they appreciated it. It meant people would leave them alone.

Azalea Taylor hummed at Monroe's words, a thoughtful look on her face, "How about those Gryffindors Will told me about? Do they bother you at all?"

Monroe couldn't help but let out a loud laugh at her mother's words, she cleared her through, though an amused smile still lingered in her lips as she said, "Merlin mum, no. Not at all. They're just so annoying. One of them won't leave Alexandra alone, and even thought she can one million percent defend herself, it's weird. It's not even like he fancies her, he just loves to annoy her."

Her mother laughed and linked arms with her daughter, "I k is darling, sounds like a typical teenage boy to me," she laughed, "now, we better get going, or else your father will definitely have something to say about it." Azalea said as Monroe laughed and nodded in agreement as her mother led them out if the front of the house, ready to begin another year at Hogwarts. Only this one would be very different.

─── ⋆⋅ 𓆗 ⋅⋆ ──

𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐉.𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें