𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Chapter seventeen

Starved my body

"Darling wake up." Monroe groaned and dug her head further into James chest the following morning as the bot gently tried to wake her up.

"Why." She asked sleepily as she wrapped her arms around him tighter.

"Because it's eight o'clock Sweetheart." He said with a smile and a chuckle.

She groaned, "That's still night time, a couple more hours?" She asked as she looked up at him with a smile, "Please? For me?"

He thought for a minute before caving, "Fine."

She giggled and pulled the hood of the hoodie back over her head, "Thank you Jamie."

"Whatever, go to sleep." He said jokingly as he tucked her back into his arms, the two drifting back to sleep with Monroes head buried in the crook of his neck.

𑁍

"Okay Sweetheart, we actually have to get up now." James said a couple hours later as he woke up to Monroe hugging him like a koala.

"I'm not moving, it's Sunday, Sundays are for sleeping until the PM's." She muttered into his neck, her hood still up and eyes still closed.

"I need to talk to you about something love, something important." James said seriously, causing her to move her face from his neck but not make and effort to get off of him as he sat up.

"Is this the bet where you tell me this was all a joke for some giggles with your mates?" Monroe asked through tired eyes as she yawned, causing James to shake his head quickly and tuck her hair behind her ears, "No love not at all."

"Then what?" She asked as she looked at him.

James sighed and said, "Alex told me something and I don't want you to be angry at her for it because she just done it in your better interest," James began, making the girl groan and throw her head on his shoulder, knowing where this conversation was going, "Why didn't you tell me love?"

The girl scoffed and met his eyes, "Tell you what exactly, 'hey I know you've been my boyfriend for less then five minutes but I may have a eating disorder and you need to be careful because if you don't say anything there's a chance I just might not eat.'"

"Yes Monnie!" He exclaimed worriedly as he held her face between his hands, "Because I don't think you realise how much I care for you. I care about you more than I bloody care about myself, I don't want you to hurt yourself, you can always talk to me love, about anything and everything."

Monroe swallowed the emotion in her throat, "It's not that I want to do do it James I swear, it's just there's so much that I can't control in my life, and it's one thing that's fully controlled by me and it feels so nice to be in control."

James grabbed her hands and pressed feather light kisses to her palm, "It'll be okay love," James said as he looked up at her, "So I'm your boyfriend hmm?" He questioned, referring to what she had said earlier.

"Fuck, sorry I just assumed and it-," her rambling was cut off when James grabbed her chin and pressed a light kiss to her lips, "Don't be sorry, I like the sound of you being my girlfriend."

She rolled her eyes and said, "Shut up Flea," her tone of voice changed as she said, "but I'll try and get better, I promise, we can got to meals and I'll eat with Alex and she can give you reports if I've eaten or not, I'll get better I promise I'll try."

James smiled, "Good. Because you're one of my favourite people love."

She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder, "You too Potter."

Sorry it's short

Sorry it's short