𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

Chapter forty one

"You have one more chance boy," the raspy voice of Voldemort said as he looked onwards at a chained up, bloody and bruised William Taylor, "Tell me, where is the girl?"

William breathed heavily as he shook his head, the action feeling near impossible with how much energy had been drained out of him.

The man tutted and said, "That was a stupid decision, young William," before turning to one of his followers that had been standing besides him for the whole interaction, "Do with him what you must. There's no limits." Before exiting, not bothered in the slightest.

The death eater smirked before walking over to the boy, grabbing his chin, forcing him to meet his eyes, "When we find your little sister, I'll tell her how hard you fought to save her from her fate." Before laying a harsh punch to his face, causing blood to sputter out if his mouth as the older man reached for his wand.

𑁍

"Then they broke in, it was a mess I was knocked out, when I woke up, the house was in shambles and my mum and dad where gone." Alexandra breathed out heavily to the room full of people, recounting what had happened and how her parents had been taken.

"So how do y'know that they're after Monroe." Remus questioned with a quirked eyebrow.

"Because," the curly haired girl began, "before I was knocked out I neared them talking about something to do with her."

"And that was?" James questioned, not meaning to sound rude, but he was worried beyond words about his girl.

"How the dark lord wants you because you're powerful." Alex said, directing it towards Monroe.

"That sounded so cringey, please continue." Monroe said, making Alex sigh.

"I don't know alright? Apparently when you was born you was dropped on your head and it knocked some extra magic into you, not literally, but you're apparently able to do more." Alex said with a huff.

Monroe paused for a second, "Right so you're telling me that this fella wants me because I've apparently got a bit more magic than anyone else?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

Alex nodded, "Yes."

"That's so stupid," the blonde said, standing up, "If that's all he's after then I'll go and give it to him and scurry along-,"

"No!" James exclaimed as he sent her a confused and hurt glance, making her stop talking and look towards him, "What do you mean no?"

'I mean no," he said as he stood up, "You know for a fact that if you go you won't come back, he won't let you!"

"I'm sorry James but how does this decision involve your input?" She asked with a quirked eyebrow, the two so caught up in each other that they didn't notice Mrs. Potter shooing everyone out of the room to give the two there privacy.

"It involves me because I'm your boyfriend!" He exclaimed as he stood up.

"Still not seeing your point?"

"Fucks sake Monroe!" He ran a hand through his hair, "If you leave you won't come back alright, this fact might shock you, but you have people that would appreciate it if you didn't end up emotionless like your brother and a murderer like your father." He regretted the words as soon as they left his mouth.

He'd seen her eyes gloss over with anger many times in the past, but why they were together it was even scarier, "If you ever say anything about William again I don't care if I love you I'll fucking kill you." She said, not giving him a chance to respond as she stormed out of the room leaving Jame sphere as he tugged at the strands of his hair.

𑁍

It was hours later and Monroe sat on the windowsill of her room in the Potter home, smoking a cigarette out into the cool night, just being peaceful and thinking about her argument with James.

But, her guilty thoughts were repressed when she saw a familiar creature flying towards her, "Ivy." She whispered as the owl perched itself on her awaiting.

Monroe grabbed the letter that the animal held, as soon as it was in her hold, the bird flew away like it was compelled to do so.

She jumped from the windowsill and tore open the envelope curiously, only to let out a loud sob and crumple to the ground at the sight of object that fell out of it, causing her door to fly open and James to run through it, Remus and the others behind him flicking the lights on, even peters eyes presented worry.

"Hey it's okay, what happened?" James whispered into her ear as she crumbled against him, loud sobs racking her body as she couldn't get any words out, that when James noticed the object she had dropped to the floor and became pale instantly.

On the floor, laid a familiar yarn tweed bracelet, identical to the one Monroe wore and never took off, it's baby blue colour tainted by dark red ruby blood, attached to the bracelet, also covered in blood was a nite that read, 'He tried hard for you, but no quite hard enough."

"He killed his James!" The blonde girl sobbed into her boyfriends chest as he tightened his hold on her, "He killed my brother! Williams gone!"

Okay but I did that I have no right to be crying.