𝕊𝕚𝕩

Part six

Fucked in the head

" 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧, 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙨, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚." Professor Slughorn said to the two teenagers as he sighed and walked out if the classroom.

"He seems as happy as us." James muttered as he walked towards the shelves of ingredients that were just thrown there unorganised as Monroe just sat down on a desk and yawned.

"You're not going to do anything?" James Questioned the girl as he turned to look back at her, "You are?" She said back with raised eyebrows.

He chuckled deeply, "C'mon Taylor at least make the books straight." He said motioning his head towards the books that had clearly just been thrown onto the shelf.

"Potter, no offence but I'm not in the mood I got two hours of fucking sleep last night, all I want is some pumpkin tea and a cigarette."

"Fine. If you do the books and I do all the bugs and plant shit, I'll answer one question honestly right now, anything you wanna know." He said as he adjusted his glasses.

She thought for a moment before jumping off of the desk and going to the shelf and began the palace the books neatly, "Can I have my question now?"

"Ask away, Princess."

"Why're you not being a complete fucking asshole to me anymore?" She asked as she looked up at him, the height difference being quite large.

James internally groaned, the one question she wouldn't answer honestly is the one she had to ask? Typical Monroe Taylor, he thought always finding her way around things.

So, he just though up a stupid, complete and utter lie, "I didn't see the point in hating a girl I barley know due to a centuries old grudge between our school houses."

The girl hummed as she tiptoed to place a book on the top shelf, "So you didn't hat me 'cause I'm always rude to your wormy friend? Or your little carrot top? Or your guard dog?"

"Got nothing to say about Remus?"

She girl shook her head, "He's the least cunty out of all of you. Never said a bad word to me."

"Fuck!" Monroe yelped as a book that she was tiptoeing to get in the top shelf slipped out of her fingertips coming straight for her head, but a large, veiny hand reached out and snatched it up before it could hit her.

She looked towards him as he met her eyes and slid the book on the top shelf with ease making her rolled her eyes, "Thanks, Potter."

"Merlin, Monroe Dahlia Taylor saying thank you, never thought I'd see the day to be honest." James said with a small smile.

"First of all, how do you know my middle name? Second of all, I have a mother, she taught me manners."

"You amuse me Taylor, I'll tell you that." James said with a small smile.

"Is that or a good or bad thing?"

"I think it's good."

Monroe but her tongue hard to prevent her small grin from forming.

𑁍

"How'd it go Prongs?" Sirius asked as James walked into the boys shared dormitory after his detention with Monroe.

James smirked and removed his tie, throwing it at Remus to gain his attention also making the boy look at him, pissed off.

"I think this bet will be much easier than we anticipated Siri." James said as he kicked off his shoes and sat on the end on Sirius' bed, besides Peter.

"You feeling that confident hmm?" Sirius asked, a dangerous glint in his eyes, making James intrigued.

"Yep. I think I could do it within the next couple weeks."

"How'd you feel if we added a little extra onto this bet?" The black haired boy questioned.

"What'd you suggest?"

"Make Monroe Taylor fall in love with you, then leave when she trusts you."

"No," Remus said, standing up, "Fuck. No. The first part of this 'bet' is already majorly fucked Sirius, James. Leave the girl the fuck alone. This shit could seriously hurt someone, fucking ruin them. Merlin you three better grow some common fucking sense or I'll fucking-,"

"Calm down Moony." James said patting his fried on the back, "it's only some fun, in order to brake Monroe Taylor's heart, she'd have to have one."

"That a yes then Prongs?" Sirius said with a smirk and raised eyebrows, the boy turned towards him and nodded, "I'll make it happen."

Hey Ml

Hey Ml

I know it short but there's more chapters coming VERY soon, like within the hour.

If you saw mistakes, no you didn't.

Live, laugh, Love Taylor Swift <3