𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

Chapter Twenty nine

If you fail to plan then you plan to fail

"Remus stop taking fucking pictures!" Monroe awoke the next morning the the familiar harsh whispers of Alexandra

She opened her eyes to see Remus standing there with a Polaroid camera and a small grin as she remembered the events of the night before and her and James ending up sharing a bed,

"Why you taking pictures you freak?" She said tiredly as she rubbed her eyes and sat up, James' strong arm still draped around her waist.

"cause you was sleeping cutely." He said with a smug grin, "did Sirius' pep talk work?"

"No, it didn't." She said as she carefully removed his arm from around her waist and set it down gently, making sure not to wake him.

"What?" He sounded and looked like a kicked puppy.

"I was hear to make sure he was okay. Not to get back together with him." She said with a yawn as she still felt really tired.

"You've ruined my vibe for the day." Remus said as he shook one of the Polaroids and handed it to her. She looked between it and Remus before snatching it form his hand making him smirk.

She rolled her eyes as she walked away, being followed shortly after by Alex.

𑁍

"What're you doing?" Remus asked as he watched James sit in his bed and begin carefully analysing the Marauder's map.

"Planning to get my girl back." He said as he looked at Remus with a grin, "planned a speech and everything."

"Pussy whipped." Peter whispered from where he sat on his bed reading the daily profit, causing James to glare at him.

"I swear to god Peter if you don't calm the fuck down and except that I'm not gonna let her go, then don't voice your opinions." He said annoyed making Peter roll his eyes.

"So when you doing this?" Remus asked as he sat in the edge of the bed.

James smirked, "Tonight."

Okay either next chapter or the one after is the final chapter so brb gon go cry