𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

Chapter Thirty one

Cruel summer

Dear Jamie,

I'm angry at you. You're stupid ability to read me like an open book, even though letters pisses me off like nothing else. No my summers not going well. There's no you, there's no Alex and there's no Rem (tell him I said hello) I'm stuck in this dull house that smells like death with a father who hates the ground I walk on, a brother who you could write a seven hundred page book on all his issues and it still wouldn't hold them all, and a mother who for some reason is putting an endless amount of distance between us, it's shit.

I've not spoken a verbal word in three days. THREE DAYS. My father's getting my meals sent up to my room because he can't bear to look at a 'blood traitor'. But he still makes the effort to come into my room and fucking wreck the place to make sure I'm not sending you any letters. Dumbass forgets to check under the loose floorboard.

All day all I'm doing is laying in bed staring at the ceiling. I've read every book in the library, and that's all there is to do in this shit-whole.

Anyway, that's my summer. Don't let my shit one ruin yours, I hope you have fun, see you in a month, I love you.

- Monroe

"Lover boy another letters here for you." James jumped out of bed when he heard Sirius yell up the stairs and ran down them and snatched the letter out of the boys hand with a glare as he tried to open it.

"I'm gracious enough to let you live with me. Don't read my girlfriends letters." He said as he went to sit at the kitchen island.

"Oh James leave Sirius alone, we would never kick you out love." Euphemia Potter said, aiming the last part to the boy with the black hair, as she walked round the corner and patted Sirius on the arm making James roll his eyes as he read the letter, a frown forming on his face.

"Mum," he called out, causing the older woman to turn towards her son with a smile, "I've got a question, and I want you to let me finish before you answer."

Sirius groaned, knowing what he was going to ask him mum.

Dear Monnie,

Come stay with me, get Alex to cover for you, my mum's alright with it. There's not much to do here either but you'll have me, and Remus, he's coming tomorrow.

- Love James

𑁍

She gulped and smoothed down her skirt as she stood in front of her fathers study door, after she received James' letter, she'd got excited, but then remembered that she'd have to ask her father.

She shook her head, getting rid of her nerves as she knocked on the large heavy door, hearing the gruff voice of her father responding with a monotone, "Come in."

"Father." She said as she cleared her throat, causing the man to look up at his daughter with a look of displeasure.

"What do you want?" He asked with a frown.

"Alexandra and her family have offered for me to come and stay with them for a couple of weeks, maybe a bit longer, I was wondering if I could go?" She asked, not looking up from the floor.

"If it means that your out form under my roof, I have no care in the world where you go." He said as he looked back down at his papers causing her to internally sigh in relief and leave the study quickly as she ran back up to her room with a giddy grin.

Dear James,

When shall I arrive?

*does that harmony noise thing from Hannah Montana*

Part two has begun.