Stitches

https://youtu.be/VbfpW0pbvaU

No ones POV
Sukuna was fighting some people with points on their head, he wins but got stabbed. He realized he wouldn't be able to make it to the hideout without help so he calls Yukari to help him, shyly yet still sounding annoyed, admitting what happened.

"Agh this hurts a lot" Sukuna says but is stumbling trying to move out of the area of battle. He ends up tripping over his on legs, "oh." Yukari then grabs him and keeps him from hitting the ground, "hey" he shyly greets Yukari, who is staring at him like he is starving. "How did this happen, doesn't quite look like what you described?" Yukari asked. "well I didn't think it was to bad." Sukuna said this while stumbling around trying to regain his balance, then he heard a sigh, Yukari was staring at him looking eyes filled with pity, "here let me help" Yukari said while throwing Sukuna's arm over his shoulder.

Sukuna didn't seem to agree that he needed help, so he started to struggle but it didn't get him anything more then being thrown over Yukari's shoulder, like a child. He gives up not to long after since blood lose is slowing him down, he then closes his eyes.

When he opens them he realizes that he must have fallen asleep cause he's in the jungle hideout with his shirt off so that Iwafune can clean his injuries. "Good Morning Sukuna." was said by Nagare. Sukuna replied with a simple "hey." Then Yukari said "you had me worried when you wouldn't wake up." Huh was the thought that went through Sukuna then he remembered what happened, " yea whatever."

Iwafune then spoke and said "How did this happen kid, it looks like they were able to stab you and twist it in, this will definitely needs stitches. "Sukuna was not happy about that but he stayed still and allowed them to stitch it up since he couldn't really go to the hospital since he was still kinda on the run.

(A/N)
Hope you liked this I'm probably gonna come back at the end of the year to update this.