Don't blame me

https://youtu.be/kRJKB291Z1g

No one's POV
Sukuna's father got annoyed that he didn't have his son so he decided to corner the green clan threaten Sukuna that if he doesn't come with them then they will kill Nagare, simple as that.

The green clan was walking towards a restaurant they loved (Red Robin), then they were surrounded by guards a high official and a woman. Sukuna revealed it was another try to capture him so he took his scythe off he's shoulders, but before he could move a guard put a gun against Nagare's head. Sukuna didn't move in fear of them killing Nagare.

Sukuna's farther then said "Sukuna, if you don't come back with us, we will kill him. The guards then lead Sukuna to his father with no resistance. Sukuna was now next to his father.

The guard with the gun asked if they should kill him anyway since he hid Sukuna. Those words put Sukuna in a bit of shock, but to everyones shock, he used his scythe's stick part to start strangling his father while yelling "LET HIM GO OR I WILL KILL HIM, I WILL NOT GO BACK!" The guard who had the gun next to Nagare's head backed away almost immediately.

The green clan had been able to leave with no more resistance from anyone and they went back to their base. As soon as they were in the base Yukari asked Sukuna "where did he get the guts to threaten to kill?" Sukuna answered honestly "no clue, I didn't realize what I was doing until after I did it."

(A/N)
Hope you liked it, I was having a bit of trouble coming up with something for this song but this what I came up with.