Me and my broken heart

https://youtu.be/7JJfJgyHYwU

No one's POV
Sukuna had just joined the green clan but he still kept his distance, hanged around but not long, he still had trust issues, Since his (ex) parents manipulated him so long without him noticing.

It was late and he was sitting on a roof admiring the view, then Yukari came up to him and asked "what are you doing up here?" Sukuna was a little startled since he didn't hear Yukari but answered swiftly "nothing" Yukari then sat down and they both admired the view, at some point the rest of the green clan came and joined them.

There were jokes now and then, Sukuna felt so happy to be here to be with the people who he started to see as his friends.

He wanted to replace the family he ran away from with Yukari Iwafune and Nagare. Since He already saw Yukari as an older brother that likes to annoy him, Iwafune as a sensible father, And Nagare as a cousin/uncle that knows awesome games and is easy to get along with.

They all got along well they went back to their hideout and got some pizza. Still joking around. Then they started playing some 'truth or dare' on Roblox since Sukuna was obsessed with electronics, they found it funny and played 'would you rather' they learned a lot about each other. And for the first time Sukuna felt comfortable where he was and who he was with.

That was when Sukuna knew,
This was where he belonged.