Chapter 1

Arhan's POV

"I don't care even if you kill me, But I won't let you know from which mafia i belong to", said the man tied in the cell of the basement howling in pain due to the burning of his skin by blow torch.

"You bastard i will scare you to death", Arhan shouted. His phone rings. "Dare you open your mouth, you son of a bitch", gaurds point gun towards him and one them puts the pistol in his mouth. Arhan cools down and lifts the call "Arhan beta where are you? Isn't it time for the party?", Says his mother worried on call. "I'm coming mumma. Did y'all reach the hotel?" "Not yet beta we'll start in 10 minutes" "okay mumma I'll meet y'all at the venue", cuts the call and starts walking out.

While walking out he signals his gaurd David to follow. "Torture him until his spills it out" "okay boss"

Author's POV

So basically it was Arhan's parents wedding anniversary and they are hosting a party at one of their hotels.

On the way back home Arhan gets a call from an unknown number but he doesn't lift the call.

Finally he reaches the Shekhawat mansion and gets ready for the party and leaves the mansion around 8.30pm. The party was to start at 8.00pm but Arhan never preferred being on time to parties.

He's outfit:

POV TAJ HOTEL

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

POV TAJ HOTEL

That's the hotel where Mr & Mrs Shekhawat's party is being held.

This is how it looks decorated so pretty and attractive:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

All the decoration was choosen by Arhan and his cousins. So pretty right?

So this was it for now. I hope y'all like it. Do share your opinions or suggestions. And will be updating soon;)

Do vote and comment. Thenkyouuu!!

~yashuu🖤

Peace out ☮️🕊️