Chapter 12

Ahana's POV

7.00 am

Ahana's brother and bhabhi were back home. So her bhabhi was back to her duty waking up Ahana!!

"Ahanaaaaaaaaaaa", her bhabhi comes into her room shouting. Karan follows kriti by sipping some coffee from his mug towards Ahana's room.

Ahana listens her voice and gets up and hugs her. "How areeee youuuuuu?", She says hugging her. "Mast mast", kriti replies back hugging her back.

"Areyyy yaar mein bhi idar hun", Karan says sipping his coffee. "Tum kon ho?", Ahana says put her hands on her waist looking at her brother.

"Ohh accha Aisa kya", he says looking at her. "Vaisa mere liye kya laya aapne vacation se?", Ahana asks him. "Tum kon ho?", He says back sarcastically and walks away.

"Karan sunnle mera bhi time ayega, yaad rkhna", she says shouting from her room as he walks out. Then she turns back  sees her bhabhi chuckling at their acts.

"Aur batao, kaisa Raha apka vacation", she says looking at kriti. They talk for about 15 minutes and kriti leaves saying her to get ready for her office.

She gets up goes to her bathroom to brush. She notices her ring that he gave her. And rewinds all the moments and blushes.

She washes her face and goes back to bed to take her phone. Checks messages from him and replies him and goes to take a warm shower.

She gets ready and goes downstairs for breakfast. Everyone was on the table having their breakfast. Today the table was full as her brother and bhabhi were back home from their vacation.

"Ohhoo Aaj kya special hai office mein?", Her dadaji asks looking at her. "Kaise lagrhi hun? Aaj Ganesh Pooja hai office mein", She asks everyone turning around showing her dress. "Bohot Sundar", her mother says. "Stunning", her father says. "Beautiful",her bhabhi says. "Bohot Sundar", her dadi says removing the bad gaze on her. "Bohot bekar", her brother says.

She stares angry at her brother and goes to pinch him. "Ab firse bolu kya bola apne?", She says twisting his ear. "Ahhh, ahh mein bol rha tha ki bohot Sundar lagrhi", her brother says to her. "Hmm very good", she leaves him and sits on her chair.

Everyone was having their breakfast and then her mom notices her ring. "Aahu Arhan proposed you?", Her mother asks her. "Haan, Aaj kal madam sneak out bhi bohot krne lage?", Her father says looking at her.

"Sorry papa aur haan Arhan proposed me yesterday night to be his girlfriend", she says with a slight smile on her face and slight blush.

"Offoooo", her bhabhi says having breakfast. "Thank God mujhe bachane ke liye iss jungli billi se",he says sarcastically. "Oh hello mein kahi ni jaarhi agr gayi na tabhi bhi m vapas aaungi apko kaatne", Ahana replies back with a smirk on her face.

All of them have their breakfasts and leave to their work. Ahana also grabs her car keys and goes to her office.

10.00 am

She reaches her office and first thing she does is texts Arhan "where are you?" "Behind you sweetheart", he texts her and she sees him.

"Hmmmmm, you look handsome huhh!",she says with a smirk on her face. "Achaa handsome? I don't look yummy?", He says raising his eyebrow.

She blushes and snuggles into his chest. "I love you", he says hugging her more tightly. "I love you moreeeee", she says looking at him.

And they get into the lift and step into the office. Everybody was surprised seeing them come together to office. Pandit was already their setting everything for Pooja. And Shekhawats were also there in the office for Pooja.