Chapter 5

Ahana's POV

She leaves the office by 5.30pm and reaches home by 6pm.
She goes inside the mansion jumping with happiness. Her mom notices her "what happened gudiya? You look so happy?", Asks her anxiously to know what happened. "Mummaa my crush ask me to dinner tonight", Ahana says blushing.

~flashback~

While coming back to the mansion from the party. in the car, her father brings the topic of her marriage and asks her whether she liked Arhan.

"Papa to be honest, i just saw him. That doesn't mean I'm gonna marry him.", She says in a bad mood tone. "It's not like that beta, i saw you both while introducing each other. I guess he likes you" "he likes me?", She says in a excited tone. "Maybe because I saw the same kind of spark he had in his eyes looking at you which I had when I first saw your mom and felt the same kind of excitement when I saw her for the first time", her father says looking at Gayathri. "Papa I'll say the truth i like him, but i donno how kind of a person he is so maybe I can say my opinion on him after spending sometime with him", she says blushingly. "Fine beta, just don't keep it yourself. Your always welcomed to us to share about your feelings", he says patting her back slowly. "Thankyou so much papa, i love you", she says and gives him a side hug and he hugs back giving her a forehead kiss.

So basically she shares her opinion about Arhan and confesses that she likes him to their parents.

~back to present~

"Ohooo, niceee", Gayathri says patting her back. "Mumma what shall I wear for my first date ever? Traditional or western?", She asking thinking. "Something traditional maybe?" "Okayyy, I'm going i have to get ready", she says running upstairs to her room.

As soon as she goes into her room she gets a message from unknown number "get ready soon. I'll come to your home to pick you up. Is it okay for you?", there's an instant smile and blush on her face and she recognises who it is. She saves his number "Mr.Shekhawat❤️", and replies back "okayyyy".

She quickly goes to the bathroom to take a warm shower. And goes to her wardrobe to select a dress. She keeps trying to select a proper dress but doesn't find any dress that intresting.

While she was making a big mess in her room selecting dress for her first ever date, Arhan arrives at the Rathore mansion.
Gayathri hears the sound of the cars she comes out of the main door to see who it is. She sees it's Arhan coming out of the car "come inside Arhan beta", she says with her sweet voice. He goes inside and Gayathri offers him to sit down. "I wanted to take Ahana for dinner today to discuss about the project", he says with his bold and dominant voice but nervously. "She said about it, hold on I'll call her", Gayathri picks up her phone and calls Ahana.

Ahana picks up her phone "mumma i need your help, please come to my room", and cuts the call. Gayathri says Arhan that she's coming and goes upstairs to her room and sees the mess in her room "yeh kya bhavandar mach gaya tumhare room mein?", *Face palm* "mummaa yaar samjh ni aarha kya pehnu", with her puppy eyes on. Gayathri opens the wardrobe and suggests her to wear it. Ahana likes it and gets ready quickly and comes out. While coming downstairs she notices Arhan waiting for her patiently. Noticing him she blushes and come downstairs setting herself.

Arhan's POV

"Ufff these ladies never change!! It's almost 8.10pm and this lady is not yet ready", he says to himself. He never waited for anyone in his life till now. Not even his family members. I should even mention that he was never on time too. But today he got ready on time and was on time at Ahana's house. That's what she does to him. He waits patiently with Lil irritation. He goes through his phone answers a few calls and after 5 mins at 8.15pm he hears the sound of heals. He looks at the stairs and sees Ahana coming downstairs setting herself. "Wowww she looks amazing", in his mind. And keeps staring at her until she comes near to him and asks "shall we go?", With a smile on her face. He comes back to his senses "yeah yeah, chalo!", They both walk out.