Chapter 2

Author's POV

Rathores were also invited to the party as Ajith and Yuvraj were childhood friends and that's the reason why Ahana is working at Shekhawat industries.

Ahana's POV

"Mumma!! Mummaa!!", Ahana shouting from her bedroom. "Uhh-huhh, donno what happens to this girl all of a sudden" *face plam* "kya hogaya mohtarma ji jo esse chilla Rahi aap?" "Mumma yaar mazak ni, mujhe kuch samjh ni aarha kya pehnu? Traditional ya Western?" "Areeeeyyy itni si baat? Apni wo black wali suit hai na vo pehnle" "par mumma vo na tight hogaya thoda sa", scratching her head. "Tabhi bolte hai itna soya mtt kro", sarcastically her mom teasing. "Mummmaaaaaaa" "areyyy areeyy mazak krrhi thi red wala pehnle" "okayyyy!!!", And her mom leaves saying her to get ready fast.

She gets ready and goes down to the living area where everyone was waiting. As soon as she walks down the stairs her grandpa notices and says "beta kaala thikka lagaliya na? Ni toh Meri Nazar hi lag jayegi" "haanji dadu, lagaliya" and takes blessings by touching his feet.

"Aagyi meri gudiyaa?", says her father putting back his phone into his pocket and hugging her. He hugs Ahana and gives her a kiss on her forehead.

"Papa batao kaise lagrhi?", Ahana asks her father. "You look stunning beta",says and kisses her on her cheek and gives blessings placing his hand on her head.

"Are you guys done?!! Shall we start?", Sarcastically says Ahana's mother. "Kya hua Gayathri? Are you jealous? Tumhein bhi kiss chahiye kya?", Says her father to her mother laughing. "Areyy areeyy essa kuch nahi", says Gayathri blushing and leaves to dinning hall to take the gifts.

Then after sometime everyone gets assembled in the living area to leave.

Ahana's outfit:

"Gayathri, chale kya?", Yuvraj asks his wife

"Gayathri, chale kya?", Yuvraj asks his wife. "Haanji, chalo chalo"

They all settle down in their cars and start towards the location at sharp 8.00pm.

They reach the venue at 8.30pm. Everyone gets out of their cars and set themselves and enter the hotel.

Ahana holds her father's arm as they walk into the hotel. "Wahhhh papa aapke dost toh bohot paise Wale honge", Ahana says chuckling. "Haan haan, Yuvraj ka dost hai itna toh Banta hai",laughing at each other.

They go inside and meet & greet each other.
"Congratulations Ajith, your getting budda soon huhh!", Says Yuvraj and hugs him. "Thankyou thankyou mere yaar, vaise mein akele toh budda ni bann rha na you too are coming along", and their chit chat starts. The ladies greet and hug each other. Ahana hugs aarti and wishes her. "Ahana beta you look great", and removes the bad gaze on her (Nazar utarna). And then ladies too start their chit chats.

Author's POV

Ahana's brother and bhabhi were on vacation so Ahana was bored alone at the party as she knew none.

Arhan's POV

Arhan enters the hotel and greets & meets all the guests over there. While the time the Rathores were greeting Shekhawats he gets a call and leaves from there to answer.

Ahana after greeting she receives a call so leaves from there to attend it.

So there was small a garden kinda thing where the party was held, it was calm and there was good network and not much noisy. This area comes through the dining area so there were food stalls installed there.

Soon Arhan finishes his call and turns back to walk back to the party area. As he turns he finds Ahana eating Pani puri near the stall along with the small kids around.

Ahana attends her call and then while walking out of the area she finds the Pani puri stall and goes to have few excitedly.

Looking at Ahana immediately there's a smile formed on his face without his knowing. He felt weird. He smiled very rare. Basically never expressed any kind of emotions, but looking at Ahana without his knowing he smiled.

As Ahana wasn't watching he clicks a picture of hers and sends to his manager to get her details.

Walks back to the party area and greets and meets the rest of the guests.

After some time his mother calls him to introduce the Rathores. "Arhan beta this is Yuvraj Singh rathore, my childhood friend", says his father. Arhan touches Yuvraj's feet and says namaste. "Areyy areeyy no need of all these beta", and lifts him up and hugs him and then their talks continue.

While Arhan was talking to Yuvraj, Ahana comes to her father joyfully. "Papa papa, where's mumma?", Ahana asks her dad not noticing Arhan there.

Arhan surprisingly see's her and slight smile appears on his face. "She must be talking to her friends beta, but why? Kya hua?", Says Yuvraj to Ahana. "I wanted to click pictures with mumma papa, i said her to wait for me to come. But see i donno where she's now" "accha accha fine you can take later after sometime", and turns towards and notices Arhan smiling watching Ahana.

"And haa Ahana beta this is Arhan, Ajith uncle's son", says introducing him to Ahana. Then she looks at him and puts her hand forward for hand shake.

Arhan comes back to his senses and shakes hand with Ahana giving her an awkward smile. "Hello", she says shaking his hands with an eye contact. That's when Arhan gets obsessed with her hazel brown eyes. And then they have their first eye contact.

Even Ahana somewhere feels a connection between them. After hand shake they continue talking and Ahana excuses herself from there and leaves to find her mother in the big party hall.

Ahana's POV

"Wow his eyesss!!", Ahana in her mind. Then after sometime she leaves to find her mother in the big party hall. She goes around for solid 5 minutes but still doesn't find her.

"Areyyy yaar, i don't find mumma anywhere. Chalo let's call her hope she answers", says to herself and gives a call to her mother. "Ahana, I'm near the ice cream stall beta", says her mother lifting the call. "Okay mumma I'm coming", and goes to the ice cream stall to her mother.

"Mumma i told you to wait na?", Ahana says put her hands on her waist. "Sorry beta i couldn't stop myself after seeing the ice cream", says her mother giggling. "Fine chalo now let's click pictures?", Asks her mother excitedly. "Haan chalo let's go!!", Replies with to her with same kind of excitement.

Then they go to the party hall and asks a photographer to click their pictures giving their phone to him. They click pictures and have fun at the party.

11.30pm

Party gets over and Shekhawats and Rathores greet each other and leave to their respective mansions. While on the way back home Arhan's manager sends him the details of Ahana. There's a quick smile on his face looking at her photo. He doesn't notice that she works at Shekhawat industries.

So that's it for this chapter, hope y'all liked it. Do share your opinions or suggestions.

Do vote and comment;) thenkyouuu!!

~yashuu🖤

Peace out ☮️🕊️