Chapter 10

Arhan's POV

5.00 am

The only thing/person who could disturb me is my alarm that's because I allow it to disturb me. I turn it off and get out of my bed. Ahhh!! Monday again, then i remembered yesterday's night. Ufffff!! I say to my self taking a long breath she's there definitely to make my Monday beautiful.

I finish my morning routine and then leave to do some exercise in the gym. He does his exercise going through his today's schedule and talking to his manager. He finishes his excercise after 2 hours.

He goes downstairs to the dinning table to have his protein and talks about his work in call with his manager and few other clients.

After that he goes to his room and takes a shower and gets ready for the office. He goes downstairs after getting ready.

Everyone was already at the dinning table having their breakfast. "Mumma my bfast", he shouts going through his phone.

One of the maids gets him his bfast and he starts his bfast and his dad breaks the silence. "How's Ahana Arhan?", He asks looking at him. "Fine papa, yeah mumma we gonna invite her for lunch one day. Please make the arrangements", he says still looking into his phone.

"Okay, beta", his mother says and then he gets up from the table to leave. He grabs his car keys and while leaving he says "bye mumma I'm leaving take care", he says walking out of the mansion. "Bye beta", she says from the dinning table.

Ahana's POV

10.30 am

Her mother wakes her the same way like the last time she did. And the same Ahana does and badi mushkil se she leaves her house and reaches her office.

"Good morning ma'am" "good morning ma'am" "good morning ma'am", employees greet her at the office as she was walking into her cabin going through her schedule for today in her phone. "Good morning!", She greets back looking at them with a sweet smile.

She goes into her cabin and starts her work. She calls all her teammates to her cabin and they work all together for straight two hours as it was their team dream project.

12.00 noon

Everybody leaves her cabin for the lunch break and she still sits back checking the codes and all. Someone knocks her door "come in", she says not looking at the door. The door opens and the person enters in saying "hello busy people!" "Ohh-uh!", She gets up her chair and wishes him "good afternoon sir!", With a smile.

"Good afternoon!", Arhan says sitting on the chair. "Sit down", he says sitting down on the chair. "Yes sir, how can I help you?", She asks looking at him. "Let's have lunch first", he says calling his manager to arrange their lunch in her cabin. "Okayyy", she says with a smile.

His manager does the arrangements for their lunch. Till then she shows him the progress regarding the project and clarifies his doubts. "Fine alright. Great going Ms.Rathore", he says looking at her. "Thankyou Mr.Shekhawat", she says back with a slight smirk on her face.

"Chalo let's have lunch", he gets up the chair walking towards her. He goes to her and gives his hand to her. "Thankyou", she says getting up her chair holding his hand as support.

They have their lunch talking about their childhood memories. "Mumma wanted you to come home for lunch one day", he says looking at her. "Ohh, yeah sure", she says busy eating.

They were having aloo and methi parathas with mutta pyaaz and neembu ka achhar for lunch. It's one of my favourites!!! Do share your favourites too!!! ~yashuu