Chapter 13

Arhan's POV

"I'm not telling. Wait and watch", i said driving.

After i said there was a lil awkward but not awkward silence. So i turned my head a little driving asking "what's wrong?"

She was actually mad at me. "Don't talk to me", she said turning her head towards the window and folding her arms around.

I put my hand on her thigh. I could feel the spark running all over her body. She gasped a little and turned towards me.

"What?", I asked her chuckling. "No-nothing", she stammered.
"What's wrong? Why are you so silent today?", I asked looking at her as she's always talking.

"How will I talk when you make my heart skip a beat", she murmured slowly but i could hear and i chuckled loud.

"I love you", i said kissing her hand. "I love you the most", she said turning red. Then we started talking mostly quarrelling about the thing she was mad about.

I started chuckling looking at her cute angry bird face. She eventually gets more mad and we reach at my forest house.

"Hmph, i hate-", she gets interrupted by the view of my forest house. "Wowww, you own this?", She asks excitedly. "Yes, we own this" , i say getting out of the car and going towards her side.

I help her out of the car as usual. She gets out and hugs me tight. "I love you", she wishpers and walks towards the forest house.

 "I love you", she wishpers and walks towards the forest house

This was how his forest house looks like.

5.00 pm

They go inside and she roams around the house admiring it. Then he takes her saying "i have something thing to show you come with me", he says to her asking her hand.

She gives him her hand and then he takes her to his bedroom. It was on the top floor at a corner basically facing towards the other side of the house.

It has 3 sides glass and one side wall and the roof was wooden.