Chapter 14

~recap~

"Yes, you look so yummy", she said smirking. Arhan goes to her and kisses her until she went breathless.

~present~

They leave for the party held by them for their company's anniversary.

As usual he opens the door for her and puts her seat belt while kissing her forehead. And they drive to one of their clubs.

They the venue, as usual he helps her to get out of the car. She sets her dress and they put hand in hand and walk into the club.

It was all smokey smokey and blurry due to the smoke and all. He booked the whole club for tonight, so there were no outsiders in the club.

 He booked the whole club for tonight, so there were no outsiders in the club

This is how it looks inside.

They go inside and everyone starts greeting them. "Good evening ma'am and sir" "Good evening ma'am and sir" "Good evening ma'am and sir" "Good evening ma'am and sir", employees greet them with a smile. As usual he never bothers but Ahana greets them back with a sweet smile.

So Arhan invited his friends too to the party. He takes her to the couch where Isha and Raksh were sitting.

Raksh and Isha were having their drink and enjoying music. "Hello guys", Arhan goes to them and Raksh and get up and wish back side hugging. "So this is Ahana, my girlfriend", he introduces her to them looking at her. Ahana greets them looking at them with a smile and a hello and gives him a 'who are they look'

Isha and Raksh chuckle lightly at her look and Isha comes to her patting her shoulder and saying "we are Arhan's friends" "my bestfriends", Arhan says looking at them more like correcting Isha.

Then they sit down and order for their drink. "What you'd like to have Ahana?", Isha asks her. "Just Lil water please", she replies back with a smile.

"So you do have alcohol huhh", Arhan says smirking at her. " Yes but very little", she says looking at him.

"Why do you have one then?", He asks looking at into her eyes. "I'll have a little from yours", she says looking at him.

Their order arrives and then they have snacks and drinks chit chatting.

After 2 sips Ahana feels enough and then calls Isha for a dance. Isha gets up they go on to the dance floor to dance.

The guys were still sitting and watch their girls dancing. Both of them were starring at them. "Hayeee rabba yeh ladki marke hi rahegi", Arhan says it to himself but raksh hears it and chuckles at him.