__8

"How's it?" trying nth dress of the day, my she asked. 

"Will you tell me now, why we are here all of sudden?" I asked reason of this sudden shoppin trip.

"Actually.." taking a pause she finally decided to reply, "I'm seeing someone and he asked me for a date today, so.." she trailed off getting shy.

"Wow, I'm so happy for you " I hugged her and excitedly said, " now we really have to find the best dress"

After buying a beautiful dress we left. On reaching home I get emmensed in my studies that's how I always covered my FOMO and she left for her date.

At night she come back and dad didn't say anything. It's always been like this. I was not allowed to step out after evening and she could out even at night because she is mature, more responsible she knows how to handle situations unlike me who's completely dependent on others.

I saw a car passing, from my window. It looked familiar, but I didn't think much about it.

There was knock on my door, It was her. She has now changed in her payjamas.

"So how was the date?" I asked wiggling my brows and she blushed.

"Someone is in love, I see" I teased her and her cheeks flushed even more. I laughed on her reactions. She told me everything how his date supprised her, how she had her first kiss and how much she is in love with that guy.

"But who is that guy?" I asked.

"You will know soon" she smiled.