__11

FLASHBACK

We reached the cafe and booked a table. We set there and soon You got a call. you excused yourself for taking it and got out of the cafe while I was sitting alone but few minutes later you come back with someone with a smile on your face.

It was my sister.

"You're here?" I asked confused.

"Told you, It will be managed" she smiled seeing me still in confusion she sighed before replying.

"You wanted to meet the guy I loved right?" She said and the things starting to get cleared. I understood what she meant but I was not ready to hear it. There still a very small hope In my heart to make my guess wrong. But whom I was kidding?

"Y-you guys..?" I couldn't complete. My voice was not coming out. And it was not needed be complete either.

You nodded.

"We are together" this time you said holding her hand.

"Oh my god, why are your teary" she asked.

I hugged, "I'm just..just so h-happy for you. You finally got what you d-deserved" my voice came out like a mare whisper.

"Oh dear.."

Breaking the hug and wiping my tears I said, "I'd love to be with you guys, but I just remembered I have a assignment to complete, I gotta leave I'm sorry "

"But at least stay for sometime " you said.

"I'm sorry " I repeat and without waiting for your reply I left.

_________________________________________

A/n: please vote, of you are enjoying the story. Only few more chapters and this story will end. Thankyou for reading this!