Chapter 5

"You're trending on Twitter." Iseul pressing her phone against her ear as she got out of her cab. "I saw. My manager called me yesterday and I told him about you." Taehyung replied.

"What did he say?" She asked walking to the stadium. "He just said it's okay and that we should be careful." He answered.

"That's grea- oh my gosh." Iseul gawked staring at the line by the stadium. "What? What's wrong?" Taehyung asked. "The line is so long." Iseul breathed out in amazement.

"You've arrived?" He asked. "Just got out of the car." She answered. "Go stand in the line for soundcheck it's usually shorter and it's about to start soon." He said before directing her.

"Okay I found it." Iseul said. "Great. Listen I would love to stay and talk to you but Jungkook keeps calling my name. I'll see you during soundcheck or I'll probably call you before we go on stage." Taehyung explained.

"It's okay. Say hi to every one for me." Iseul nodded even though he couldn't see her. "I will, bye." "Bye." She said before hanging up.

...

"Who are you talking with. Is it the girl you were out with yesterday?" Jungkook pestered. "Mind your business but yes it's her." Taehyung replied causing everyone to look at him.

"Ooh, Taehyung has a girlfriend." Jimin teased in a mocking voice. "She's not my girlfriend, yet but that's beside the point. "Taehyung rushed out.

"Yet?" They all exclaimed. "I do sorta, kinda like her." He confessed. "And she said hi to all of you guys." He added before anyone could say anything.

"Is her name really Iseul?" Namjoon asked. "Yes." Taehyung answered before a staff called them. "Bangtan! It's time."

...

"Oh my gosh, Taehyung's coming over here!" One of the girls behind Iseul yelled. Iseul looked at Taehyung to see him walking in her direction.

They made eye contact as he walked closer to the edge of the stage. She felt butterflies in her stomach as he sang the lyrics to home. "Your love, your love, your love, I want that." He sang as gestured to her.

"Your touch, your touch, your touch, I need that." She sang back at him unaware of the looks she was getting from the girl next her and the person recording Taehyung.

"I think that's the girl that was spotted with taehyung yesterday." One of the girls sitting behind Iseul said. "You think?" "Yeah I mean judging by their interaction, it seems as though they know each other." She said as she watched Taehyung walk to Jungkook and whisper in his ear.

"If Jungkook walks over here, then I'm right." She added. Jungkook whispered something to Jimin before pulling him to Iseul's side of the stage.

"What did I say." The same girl said as Jungkook and Jimin interacted with the crowd. The people around watched as the same girl tapped Iseul on the shoulder.

Iseul turned around and smiled at the girl. "Hi, what's wrong?" She asked. "My name's Soo yun, what's yours?" The girl introduced. "My name's Iseul, nice to meet you Soo yun."

"Did you come alone?" Soo yun asked. "Ah yes." Iseul answered. "I noticed you didn't have anyone to talk to." Soo yun smiled. "It's okay, I'll survive." Iseul nervously chuckled when she noticed the eyes around her.

"If you want someone to freak out with, I'm here." Soo yun volunteered. Iseul nodded before muttering a small "thank you" and facing forward.

Soo yun looked at her friend with an "I told you so" look before looking at the stage.

After soundcheck Iseul stood up from her seat and left to go to the bathroom. "That's Taehyung's girlfriend right?" One of the girls asked once Iseul disappeared. "It has to be." Soo yun said.

"Iseul? Taehyung's asking for you." A staff member said grabbing Iseul's attention as she walked out of the bathroom.

She nodded nodded before following the staff memeber backstage. She ran ahead of the staff member when she noticed Taehyung waiting by a door.

"Taehyung." She said as she hugged him. He hugged her back as he muttered out, "I missed you." "I missed you too." She smiled.

"You wanna meet the rest of the gang?" Taehyung asked looking down at Iseul. She nodded before pulling apart and holding his hand. "What's this room?" She asked gesturing to the door.

"Dressing room and don't worry, nobody's half naked." Taehyung retorted. Iseul laughed as she watched him open the door. Taehyung walked in pulling her in with him.

"Everyone meet Iseul." Taehyung introduced nudging Iseul to move forward. She bowed at everyone as they also did the same. "Iseul meet Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook."

"Hello, nice to meet you." She bowed again. "Nice to meet you too." They all said simultaneously. "We've heard a lot about you." Jimin teased. "All good things I hope." Iseul smiled. "Oh for sure." Jungkook joined in.

Liked by User1 and 394 othersHwang_Iseul01 concert fit inspired by fire🔥•••

Hwang_Iseul01 concert fit inspired by fire🔥

...tap to view comments

User1| @ User
I think I saw Taehyung's girlfriend at the concert today: a thread
352 replies 284k likes 253 retweets
^
User1| @ User
At one point during soundcheck Taehyung came to our side of the stage and sang Home while pointing at her and she sang back...sus

^User1| @ User And one of the girls asked for her name and she said her names Iseul

^
User1| @ User
And one of the girls asked for her name and she said her names Iseul. 😀
^
User1| @ User
After soundcheck she left for a long ass time and came back with a smile on her face.
^
User1| @ User
She's as beautiful as what the OP of that tweet said and she's super nice. (She helped me when I needed a pad.)
^
User1| @ User
During soundcheck after their little interaction, Tae whispered something to Jungkook (probably about Iseul) then Jungkook whispered something to Jimin and they both came to our section seemingly looking for something or shall I say someone?

User2| @ User
I feel like until we get a picture of her, she'll continue to be a cryptid. Like many people will come out saying they've met her but none won't post a picture
^
User2| @ User
And I'm not saying we've evolved as a fandom but I'm starting to think so cause so far nobody has disrespected her privacy and I'm kinda hoping it'll stay like that.
^
User2| @ User
Taehyung will reveal his relationship whenever he wants and I hope the fandom respects that. Then maybe he'll be open about it?
^
User2| @ User
I'm hoping she'll be at day 2 so we get more interactions because she seems like a sweetheart.