Chapter 17

Iseul's eyes fluttered open at the feeling of Taehyung pressing soft kisses to her lips. She hummed to indicate she was awake. "Wake up." Taehyung smiled planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Happy Birthday." He said pressing kissing all over her face. She giggled at the ticklish sensation moving her head to the side to hide her face.

"Thank you." She smiled looking up at him. "Can't believe I'm twenty seven already." She said sitting up on the bed as Taehyung sat beside her. "I have a surprise for you but you'll get it later." He said.

"Oh, now I need to what it is." Iseul beamed. "No," he shook his head. "You will have to wait."

"But for now you need to get ready because we have a long relaxing day ahead of us." Taehyung added. "Where are we going?" Iseul asked as she watched Taehyung stand up and help her get out of the bed.

"I know how your back and legs have been sore because you're nine months and your water's going to break any day now so I booked us a spa thingy." He answered walking behind Iseul.

Iseul entered the bathroom with Taehyung following behind. "Oh wow, thank you." She smiled taking out her toothbrush.

After they both got ready, they made their way to the spa. "These Braxton hicks are going to kill me one day." Iseul breathed out with her closed shut. Taehyung glanced at her with a worried look on his face.

She took his hand that laid on her thighs in hers. "I think I'm going to start trying to induce labour." She said as soon as the fake contractions stopped.

Once they arrived at their destination they went to the changing room. "What do you think the baby is going to be?" Iseul asked tying the provided gown around her pregnant stomach.

"A girl most definitely." Taehyung answered. "Oh really?" Iseul raised an eyebrow. "Yeah." He confidently said. "Let's bet on it, ten thousand won."

Taehyung thought about Iseul's request before nodding his head in agreement. "Bet." He said as they walked into the massage room.

...

"Come." Taehyung smiled dragging Iseul in a flower shop. "Woah." Iseul marvelled at the interior of the store.

There were vines all over the tall glass windows and flowers at every part of the store making it look like a place fairies would love.

"How did you find this place?" She asked picking up a daisy from its compartment. "I drove past it one day when I had a shoot." Taehyung answered watching Iseul twirl the daisy in her hands.

"Anyways, we came here to fetch something." He smiled walking to the counter where the employee was standing. Iseul followed behind him with a curious look on her face.

Taehyung said something to the employee that made him perk up and quickly walk to the back of the store.

The florist soon came back holding a huge bouquet of pink and white roses with a card stuck in the middle. He handed Taehyung the bouquet and bowed.

Taehyung thanked him before looking back at Iseul who stood behind him with her hand subconsciously rubbing her stomach.

"This is for you." He smiled sticking the bouquet out to Iseul's reach. Iseul looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"For me?" She wobbled out wiping her eyes with her fingers before taking the bouquet. "They're so beautiful, thank you." She hugged him before he could agree.

She turned to the florist and bowed. "These are amazing." She smiled at him before he thanked her. She turned back to Taehyung and stood on her toes to kiss his cheeks.