Chapter 25

"Your mom said she'll call if Hanuel starts trying to rule the world." Iseul said as they walked down the air stairs. "Stop saying that!" Taehyung laughed taking her hand in his.

They had just arrived in Paris for their trip and had left Hanuel with Taehyung's parents. "I'm telling you! She is going to overrule the government one day and slowly take over the world." Iseul explained.

"This other day I saw her plotting and scheming in my office." She added looking up at Taehyung as they walked to the car waiting for them a few feet away. "We might have been raising a villain." Taehyung gasped playfully making Iseul laugh.

"So what do you have planned." Iseul asked after they got in the car. "We're going out for dinner today and then the  palace of Versailles tomorrow and then I have a surprise for you." Taehyung answered.

"Obviously I have more plans but that's the summary." He added. "The Palace of Versailles? That's so cool!" Iseul exclaimed slightly turning in her seat. "Though it's forty minutes away." Taehyung said.

Iseul nodded biting her lower lip in excitement. She looked out of the window deep in her thoughts. If he takes me to the L'ouvre, I might've to get down on one knee.

Iseul stopped mid-walk and held Taehyung's arm to balance herself. "Iseul? What's wrong?" Taehyung worriedly asked moving to hold her by her waist.

"Just a little lightheaded, that's all." She said before shaking her head to wake herself up. "I'm okay!" "Are you sure? We can go to the hospital." He offered. "It was a five second thing. I'm good now, I promise." Iseul reassured him shifting her hold from his arm to his hand.

"If it happens again; hospital, non-negotiable." Taehyung said before kissing her forehead. They continued walking to a restaurant. Taehyung leading Iseul into the building with a hand on her lower waist.

...

"This place is incredibly beautiful." Iseul gasped as they walked around the mirror room in the Palace of Versailles. The sound of her heels echoing through the room as she looked around. "Is it usually this empty?" She asked.

The tour guide had stepped aside to answer a call so he was a few feet ahead of them.

"I rented it out. Only the best for you." Taehyung answered smiling at Iseul. "What! That must've been crazy expensive, Tae. Thank you honey." She exclaimed hugging him.

"All for you. You look amazing in that dress by the way." Taehyung said running his hand down her back thanks to her backless dress. "You think?" Iseul blushed looking up at Taehyung through her eyelashes.

"Mmh and I can't wait to take it off of you tonight." He whispered tightening his grip on her back. "Oh yeah? Can't wait." She said, her voice low and sultry hearing footprints approaching.

"Sorry about that, if we may?" Their guide, Marco gestured to the rest of the room. "Of course." Iseul smiled at him.

Having a rich boyfriend is really fun. Iseul thought while Marco explained the history of the room.