Family Murder

In the office Lilith

was petting her stuff bear while watching her dad trying to shoot a picture her aunt loona had holding but she saw he was shaking and who is holding a black and red crossbow in his hands

was petting her stuff bear while watching her dad trying to shoot a picture her aunt loona had holding but she saw he was shaking and who is holding a black and red crossbow in his hands. In front of him is a picture of a smiling family: a father, a mother, a baby and two children. His arms are shaking as the pointer hovers around the man's crotch area.

"Moxxie, stop shakin'! You're gonna shoot our only hellhound!" Loona lies on a gray couch and holds up the family picture in one hand and her phone in the other.

"Wow. I feel soooo loved here."said Loona sarcastically, deadpan

"Just take a deep breath, and let it out!"

"But... it's a family! Under what circumstances would we ever need to kill a human family?"

"I mean, if that's what the client wants."

"Maybe like a shitty dad. Or a mob family." He speaking with a stereotypical Italian accent

"That's understandable." Lilith chuckled lightly as her dad speaks normally

"But to eradicate an entire innocent-seemingly, in this instance-upper middle class family bloodline?" Loona looks at the picture as she thinks for a moment.

"Hey! You don't know they're innocent! This kid probably sets dogs on fire, maybe this girl gets off to bullying Australian kids online, and this guy... This guy definitely watches." That got Lilith wondering what she meant

"Exactly! Humans are full of secret nasties. It's why so many of them end up here."

"But-"

"Guilty and innocent aren't our business, Mox." She cups Moxxie's cheeks as she shakes them

"Killin' who we're paid to is our business. Choose a target." Then kisses him, Moxxie aims his crossbow.

"I just think it's a bit excessive, and we could be a bit more selective, is all." Blitzo barges into the room followed by Mrs. Mayberry.

"Guys! I want you to meet-" A startled Moxxie accidentally fires his arrow and it ricochets around the room. Millie jumps into Moxxie's arms while Lilith hid behind her parents as the arrow hits a computer. The arrow then flies and creates a hole in the family picture that a stunned Loona is holding. The arrow hits the bottom of a tank with eels and the tank starts to wobble dangerously. The arrow flies toward Mrs. Mayberry, but Blitzo catches it with one hand.

"...our newest client!" The eel tank falls down. Glass and water spill on the floor. The eels fall out and bursts into electricity, setting the room on fire.

"Dammit, Moxxie! I just bought those eels!" Lilith using her powers returned the eels back to the glass which she magically fixed and blew out the fire with her black dust

"Thank you doll face." Blitz pats her head outside Mrs. Mayberry drives off in a yellow taxi cab as Blitzo waves goodbye.

"Byyyyye! And, don't worry, we'll get that skank in less than twenty-four hours or your first kill is freee!" Blitzo waves as the car drives away.