Love Stings and Mother of Daughter

It was game day

today I might have had Ben's number on my cheek, I just hope it isn't to obvious but today the day he leaves his girlfriend for me, I smiled threw and I couldn't be more excited about it but then I get a text from uncle Blizt which was odd and it'...

today I might have had Ben's number on my cheek, I just hope it isn't to obvious but today the day he leaves his girlfriend for me, I smiled threw and I couldn't be more excited about it but then I get a text from uncle Blizt which was odd and it's been a week already that he hasn't heard from Mom or dad I sighed deeply going to their location quickly

and managed to bump in to uncle Blizt and Dad who was dress as a girl

"Dad what the hell are you wearing?"

"Why are you not in school young lady?"

"Uncle Blitz texted me cause you and mom have been gone a whole week."

"THIS is why I don't trust you with dick, Mox." We go near a boat house

"And what exactly are you doing here, sir?"

"Apparently, helping finish your botched job...But, mostly I'm looking for my sister."

"Sister?" I asked Uncle Blitz then I stand back and he kicks the door open.

"BARBIE!" We see a human from sister of his with a human camp counselor dealer she was with. She had one pause moment before she realized who barged right into the boat house.

"BLITZO!?"

"You know her?!"

"Do I know her? That's my sister, fuckface!"

"That's your sister?" I asked him

"What the fuck are you doing here, shithead?"

"I should be asking you the same thing! You check yourself out of rehab, no call, no note, and I have to track you down to this shithole with.. Who the fuck is this?"

"No one! He works for me. And who's the little twink here? And cutetise?"

"No one... He works for me and my adopted niece."

"Sir, that guy's the target!"

"Target?" I questioned

"Oh, shit, Barb! Looks like your little boy toy got himself into some trouble."