A daughter of remembers

I had a few minutes before going to my next class so I figured why not see what mom dad and uncle Blizt are doing so i go and see what's happening in the office what I come to was completely havoc

"Loona, honey, wait just a-- shit!" He runs backwards as aunt Loona runs forwards looking pissed.

"Loonie, please, can we talk--" The office's empty water dispenser is thrown his way and hits him in the face.

"FUCK! Uh, I mean, wow! Good throw, honey! I-I'm so proud of youuuuu!" I walked over to mom and dad

"What going on?"

"What's this all about, honey?"

"Ah, oh! Blitzo finally talked to her about her attitude with clients." Uncle Blitzo grabs the couch we're sitting on and pulls it forwards, jumping and hiding behind it. Aunt Loona Growls

"I just think some small tweaks might help you be more of a uh, people person, you know?"

"I am a people person!" She reaches forwards, grabs uncle Blitzo by the collar and pulls him close.

"If I'm so terrible, how about you just grow a pair and replace me?"

"Okay, well, maybe I- Maybe I might."

"What?" Uncle Blitzo looks back at dad who gives him a thumbs up, turns back to Loona.

"Maybe I will, little missy! Yeah, that's right it's tough love time. So, now you can... go... to your desk!" Aunt Loona growls and drops him before heading back to her desk. Then I noticed Octavia that opens the door and wraps her hair around her neck like a scarf disguise and I see she going straight to uncle Blizt office so I walked over and when I go in she had a portal open

"Octavia no!" We go in together. And we appeared somewhere I just didn't know where

"Where are we?" I see Hollywood star as a hobo vomits onto it, causing Octavia and I slide backwards.

"Woah!"

"This is my territory, bitches! Take your shitty costume and friend and get the fuck off my corner! He pushed Octavia and I as we walked away

"Octavia what were you thinkin" I asked gently

"Just my dad."

"Well what are you looking for maybe I can help?"

"I'm looking for Azathoth's tears."

"Hmmm never heard of Azathoth's tears before but I can help you."

"Thanks Lily."

"Your welcome." We ask around

"Hey, do y- Can you help - h-how do I get ah - I - excuse me, I just need to know where I can... see the stars." Then A pamphlet flies into Octavia's face it says "bus tours" on the back and on the inside center panel "Star * Struck Tourz" and in the bottom left hand corner "Stalk your fave celeb!"

"Yes!" We go on the bus.

"And to your left, you'll see the home of one of those influencers who thinks they're hot shit cause now they do TV shows." Which was no help at all. Getting off the bus no help at all then we finally got to a spot

"Sorry I couldn't been more help Via."

"Thanks for trying Lil." I rub her back while she cries

"Hey." I turn my head and see my aunt

"Hey. How did you find me?"

"Your Sinstagram. Nice pics by the way."

"Oh, thanks."

"You okay?"

"Can't believe I was so stupid. I spent all day looking for a place where I could see some dumb meteor shower. And all I get is... this!"

"Yeah, smog's a bitch. You know, your dad's really worried about you. She sits next to Octavia on the ledge.

"Right! That's why you're here instead of him. He couldn't be bothered to keep his promise, and now he can't be bothered to come and get me himself. He'd rather spend his time just screaming at my mum. Why does he hate her more than he loves me?"

"Sometimes... sometimes it's not as simple as that. This kind of shit gets messy, and everybody's got issues, especially dads. And sometimes they fuck up -- well, all the time. But, that doesn't mean they don't care."

"If he cares, where is he?"

"He's somewhere down there."

"He's here?"

"Looking for you. I mean... try to cut your dad some slack. He may not always get it right, but... he's trying."

"That's more important than you think." We all smiled softly then we got up and gave our hands to her

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah." We made a portal appear hug each other and go in.

"Loona!" With her hand still in the portal, Loona removes herself from it with Octavia and myself still holding her hand.

"Oh, Loona, my sweet baby girl! I'm so sorry, I'll never replace you no matter what you--" but Before he can finish his sentence, aunt Loona furiously kicks him in the groin as he winces in pain.

"You're good." Mr. Stolas painfully looks at Blitzo, until he faces Octavia.

"Dad... I'm so sorry." Mr. Stolas runs up to hug her, as he reverts back to his demon form.

"I'm just relieved you're okay! But, what would possess you to do such a thing? You know I haven't taught you spells like this yet."

"I just wanted to see the stars you promised."

"The stars? Azathoth's tears! Oh, no. Oh, my dear sweet Via. I am so--" Octavia stops him as she hugs him.

"I know, dad. It's okay, you're here now." Mr. Stolas returns the hug to his daughter. Aunt Loona and I watched happily, until she notices uncle Blitzo trying to hug her, and responds with smacking him with the book with a smug face. We then notices a faint glow in the sky see several fireworks exploding in the sky.

"What the fuck is that?"

"My acting career." As the fireworks take off, Stolas and Octavia look up in awe.

"Look at that one! Did you see that one?"

"Now, where the fuck are M n' M?" I realized where are my parents? Once back at the office I made a portal appear as see them mostly see dad with a huge bag

"Dad really?"

"Art is heavy!" Mom enters the portal, and before dad can enter, he is stopped by another music salesman wanting to sell his CD's.

"Dad!" I said to him but he approaches to pay him for the demo, but Mom throws a knife and kills the salesman before dad can pay him, then grabs the demo and throws it into the street.

"March, mister!" Dad sadly walks to the portal, but for a short while after, Mom carries him effortlessly into the portal, leaving the trophy bag behind. I chuckled softly heading back to Auradon.