Ozzie's

Nxy had friends thanks to Hades in the underworld to find her daughter when she came upon Lucifer

"Lucifer Lilith."

"Nyx of favorite goddess of the dark what can we help you with?"

"Im looking for my daughter."

"Daughter oooh so you and Hades hmm."

"Yes but she was taken from us."

"Oh how awful."

"It was breaking me up inside all these years I thought the worst but I felt her connection with me and I think someone took her."

"Hmmm a imp perhaps but will call all the other sins to keep look out for a girl with your unique abilities along Hades of course."

"Thank you."

Lilith POV

I was being taken care by aunt Loona while momma daddy and uncle Blitz when on a another killing mission which I couldn't join do to i would be to dangerous well that what daddy said

"Aunt Loona?"

"Yeah?"

"I have a question?"

"Mmm."

"Do you think my powers will grow stronger as I grow up?"

"I think so?"

"I'm scared."

"Why Lil?"

"Because I'm scared I'm gonna hurt someone or my family."

"Lilith don't worry about once you're older you'll figure it out."

"Thanks aunty Loona."

"Anytime kid." I smiled that's wheb the portal open andna tree fell in Daddy peers out of the fallen tree, carrying a chainsaw. Uncle Blitz walks into the office.

"Woo, that was a fuck ton of lumberjacks!" Mommy crawls across the floor like a crab, with an axe between her teeth.

"I'm still so jazzed up!" She snaps the axe in half and laughs.

"Pumpkin!"

"Momma" she picked me up and twirled me into a hug

"Well you better stay jazzed, babe. Because, guess where I'm taking you along with our sweet little girl tonight?"

"Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presence Moxxie. Besides, drinks are on me tonight. Let's hit up the new dive down the street."

"Actually, sir, it's our one-year marriage anniversary and Lilith ninth birthday. So, I'm taking Millie and Lily to Ozzie's in the Lust Ring!"

"Ozzie?" I asked confused

"Ozzie's?! No way! That place is always booked!"

"Yeah, well I've been planning it for quite a while."