Wally Darling x Reader 🍋

I CAN WRITE SMUT NOW HAHAHAHA (this is f anatomy, but the reader is gn!)
|♡| Awkward virgins |♡|

You shifted nervously in your boyfriend's lap. It was a little awkward since you were probably a few inches taller than him, but he didn't seem to mind. He always kept you on his lap while he painted. The soft sound of music played from the other room as you watched Wally's intricate and soft strokes on the nearly finished canvas.

He sighed, resting his head on your shoulder as he handed the tools to you out of nowhere. You chuckled softly and set them down, shifting on Wally's lap. You sat down, wrapping your legs around his waist. You felt him tense slightly. Looking at him curiously, you too tense when you feel something hard press against your crotch. Your face flushed the same color as his. "O-Oh dear," Wally stammered, flustered and embarrassed. He didn't mean for this to happen...

You swallowed nervously, and both of you were unsure what to do in this situation. After a moment of nervous silence, you spoke up. "Uhm... would you wanna try," you asked awkwardly. Wally's eyes widened slightly. He didn't need to ask what you meant. "A-are you sure?" The artist didn't want to make you uncomfortable.

You hesitated before taking in a small breath and nodding. "Mhm." Wally nodded. "In the, uhm... bedroom?" Wally added. "Yeah." You slipped off of his lap, letting him get off the chair so you could head to the bedroom. As you entered the cozy, familiarly apple-scented room you shared, Wally gently pushed you onto the bed, straddling your lap. You were getting immediately into it then...

You flushed before giving a shaky sigh. He was so close. The knock-off muppet leaned forward, pressing a soft kiss on your lips.

You gave a pleased hum, deepening it as you cupped his face. You had made out several times before. Normally... sex wasn't one of the things you did. Wally slipped his tongue into your mouth, his hands trailing down your cheeks to your shoulders. You shuddered, letting him take the lead for now. Meanwhile, your hands trailed to his waist down to his pants. You parted from the heated kiss to ask, "may I...?"

Wally glanced at where your hands were. He hesitated, nervous, before building his courage and nodding. You undid his buttons and zipper, shakily slipping his pants off. As you did so, to ease his own nerves, Wally kissed at your neck. He trailed his tongue along the soft skin, sucking on it to leave a mark. The artist always loved leaving something of his behind on you. You gave a small moan in response, pulling down his tight boxers.

As Wally shivered at the cold, your eyes widened at the member that had sprung free. It certainly wasn't what they had taught you in sex ed. They said it would most likely be... smaller.

Wally's hands trailed down your sides as he nibbled gently at your collarbone. "A-are you really sure...? You don't have to do this if you don't want to," he reassured you, noticing your tense behavior. You hesitated before smiling softly. "No... I wanna try," you breathed, gathering your courage. Wally pulled away slightly to examine your expression before pulling down your own pants. He slipped them off, following with your underwear. His breath was taken away.

Wally's cheeks grew redder. That was his right now. He was ecstatic. Your flushed and slightly embarrassed face was all the more rewarding. Adorable...

Wally leaned forward, gently pushing you to lay on the bed. "We can always stop if it's too much," he promised you, a warm expression on his face. You nodded, giving a small smile. He was such a sweetheart when it came to something new. Moving slowly at your consent, Wally gently pressed his tip against your entrance. He was careful to watch your expression. The way you shuddered and bit your lower lip only made him more excited.

He slowly pushed forward, feeling your walls tighten so easily around him. He gave a soft groan. "J-just relax..." he breathed. Mainly, it was for him. He'd never done this before. He didn't want to hurt you. You released a soft whimper, disliking the painfulness of being stretched for the first time by something so large. Thankfully, Wally was patient. He went inch by inch, taking some time to let you adjust when he was halfway in.

He caressed your cheek, whispering soft words of encouragement into your ear as he slowly moved in entirely. He kissed away your small tears of pain, stopping to let you get used to this.

After about 10 minutes of kind words and gentle little kisses, Wally tested the waters. He moved slowly and gently, slowly grinding into you. His eyes widened slightly at the soft moan you gave. Oh, this was driving him crazy now...

He moved again, gently thrusting inside you. At your positive reaction, he continued, going at a repetitive pace. You moaned softly, your noises mixing with Wally's own.

He started moving a little faster when he got the hange of it, feeling your legs wrapping around his waist. You were so warm. He gave another pleased groan, moaning louder as he moved faster. He was moving at a fairly normal pace now. You whimpered softly, biting your lower lip to muffle your noises. "Oh, fuck..." Wally breathed, thrusting into you faster. Your face flushed. Wally never swore. When he did, he was either incredibly pissed (which was rare) or... right now. It was very arousing to see him in such a state.

You moaned louder, legs shaking slightly as Wally started pounding into you faster, unable to hold back any longer at this point. He moaned loudly, slamming into you as the sensual noise of skin slapping together filled the room. You felt a knot form in your stomach as he relentlessly pounded into you. Your moans started to grow louder. Wally's movements started growing sloppy and erratic. You could feel his dick throbbing inside you as he neared his release.

It built up and built up and built up until... He released a loud groan, slamming into you as he ejaculated. You gasped sharply, feeling his hot cum shoot into your womb.

Yet he continued, feeling you start to twitch. Wally could feel your muscles starting to tighten around his length. Panting heavily from his earlier release, he pulled out and slammed into you, making you give a loud cry of pleasure as he rammed into your g-spot. There it was. He abused it over and over, hearing your moans grow louder and louder until you were gripping into the bed sheets and screaming in pleasure. The knot tightened and tightened until it became entirely undone. You climaxed, coating his member in your juices as you went limp.

Wally and you breathed heavily for a second before he slowly pulled out. It felt a little weird for you, but you were relieved you had such a good time. "Did you like that...?" you asked softly as he collapsed on top of you, burying his face in your still clothed chest. He nodded. "We have to do it again sometime," the artist added excitedly as you flushed.

(Blooper:

Wally: A-are you okay??

You: No.

Wally: D-did I do something wrong!?

You: put on a condom dumbass

Wally: 👁 👁 *blink*