Yandere!Wally Darling X Reader [FORCED🍋

(This isn't exactly consensual, so if you don't have this kink, leave. A friend requested this.)
(Note: The same friend I mentioned in an earlier chapter 👁 👄 👁 )
(F anatomy. M anatomy for this can be requested.)
|♡| You. Love. Me. |♡|
(Tw: forced, degradation, praise, no aftercare)

You used to absolutely love Wally. He was a sweetheart. The artist used to take you on small little dates away from the neighborhood, and you'd have a blast together!

Things, of course, changed. This love didn't last forever. Wally grew more cold and easily irritated. He almost hit you once. He didn't even apologize. So, you had decided to break up.

He wouldn't let you leave him so easily...

~

Wally hummed a small tune, walking downstairs into the cold basement where you lay in bed, ankle chained to the post and hands cuffed behind your back. "Good morning, my dove," he sighed, setting the food on the bedside table. You, as usual, shrunk back as he sat beside you, flinching while he cupped your cheek and ran his fingers through your short/long hair. He frowned, sighing. "Y/n, you know this is for the best, right?"

You didn't answer. You'd been giving him the silent treatment for a long time. He was starting to get agitated by it. Taking in a small breath, he continued. "If I hadn't done this, then you would be away from me. You'd be miserable because you love me," he purred, giving a small smile. You were miserable now. Your ankle was broken and bruised from all the times you had tried miserably to escape, and your wrists had dried blood on them from pulling so hard. Wally, ignoring your battered and tired state—or just not caring either way—moved forward, gently kissing you on the lips before pulling away. "Please, y/n. Just say it once," he begged quietly. You looked away.

Ah yes. The daily demand. Every time Wally came down here, he would beg you to say four words; "I. Love. You. Too" Of course, you never did. After a while, he got mad, lashed out on some other stuff in the basement, and left in tears.

You turned your head away silently, not responding. Wally frowned. "Just say it once. Please..." he begged, placing a hand on your thigh. You immediately shifted as far away as you could on the bed. The artist huffed. "Fine... I'll just have to make you say it then," he sighed. You tensed, hesitantly glancing over at him with a nervous expression. He'd never done anything to you before. Well... he forced you to eat the food he made and shackled you to a bed in his basement, but he always respected what you wanted to do as long as it wasn't escaping. 

Wally glared at you, making you flinch back. He stood up from the bed, walking over and grabbing your neck firmly. You tensed, trying to pull away. Of course, the chain on your ankle only let you stay in bed. No where else. Courtesy of Wally shortening the chain. He grabbed your waist and yanked you onto your stomach, earning a small yelp. His pupils dilated as he straddled your waist. "My dear, sweet y/n, those words can't save you now," he sighed, leaning down to whisper in your ear. His breath tickled your neck, making you tremble in fear. "W-wai–"

Without warning, Wally yanked off your pants, immediately causing a panic from you as the cold air hit your legs. You shifted to try and get up, but Wally's weight, combined with the imbalance of cuffed hands behind your back, made it a struggle. He shoved you back down. "My dear, I have waited so long to do this with you. I was going to wait, but clearly, you just don't feel the same. So I'm afraid I'm going to have to force this on you," he sighed as if he felt bad before hooking the band of your underwear and slipping it off. Your breath quickened as your panic grew.

You shifted your legs to cover up as much as possible, but Wally only gripped one of your thighs and forcefully spread it. "W-wait, Wally, plea–" Before you could finish your sentence, Wally forced your face into the mattress, muffling your protests as he unzipped his own pants. Seeing you so helpless like this just aroused him further. You were adorable...

The artist slipped off his boxers, allowing his member to spring free. All you could do was hear... and what you heard was the sound of him undoing his clothes. It only made you more panicked as you writhed and tried miserably to get out from underneath him. Wally, giving a displeased tisk at your struggles, grabbed your hips. He moved you, pulling you in a way so your ass was up. Doggy style, he pressed the tip of his length against your entrance. You tensed under the touch, trying to get away. "Mmph! Mph!" Your muffled protests were shut down with a loud scream of pain as he thrusted himself inside you.

Your back arched as your eyes pricked with tears. He chuckled softly, moving slowly so you might be able to get used to his size. Both of his hands had gripped your hips, allowing you to finally make protests. "W-wally, no– p-please, I'm sorr- AGH!"

Wally cut you off, painfully slamming into you as he gripped a handful of your hair. "You're going to shut up, or I'm not letting you get used to it," he warned. You whimpered, trembling as you tried not to cry. "Good..."

He continued moving slowly, gently pushing inside you before pulling out and doing it again. Each time, you let out a small whimper of pain until, after about 15 minutes, you stopped. Testing a theory, Wally moved a little rougher. He successfully earned a small noise as you buried your face into the bed. His eyes widened as he grinned. "You like this..."

He did it again, firmly thrusting into you. You tensed and struggled to compose yourself, earning a pleased groan from him. "So tense... so tight," he purred, thrusting into you again. He could hear you release another muffled noise. Pleased by this, he pulled out and slammed into you, making you gasp and moan out. Wally gave a sadistic chuckle, holding your hips to keep you still as he immediately started pumping his dick into you without mercy.

You yelped and moaned out, whimpering between your plethora of noises and sounds. "W-Wally, please no more! Aghh! I-I'm sorry. I love you too–!"

Wally laughed between his pleased grunts and groans, slamming inside you until he found your g-spot. He abused it relentlessly and ignored your begging. "Shut up, slut. You–" he grunted, pounding away at your cunt. "–you like this!"

He chuckled, moving faster. This earned a long moan from you. He abused your g-spot, thrusting and slamming into it roughly until your walls started to tighten. Your whimpers and loud noises only grew louder until you climaxed all over his dick. Wally didn't stop. "Already? Such a slut, hm? Just a little whore..." he purred, still going faster. You whimpered, sensitive from the earlier release, as he pounded away at you harder.

As the night continued, you begged and cried after each quick release. Wally wasn't close in the slightest. You were growing overstimulated.

After 5 more releases, Wally pulled out and slammed inside you, releasing ropes of hot, sticky cum inside your womb before pulling out. You panted heavily, collapsing as he let you go. Both your and his juices mixed together as they dripped from your hole, messy-ing the mattress beneath you as you breathed heavily.

Wally smirked. He placed only one kiss on your forehead before pulling away and standing up. "You're such a whore, y/n. Don't give me the silent treatment again, got it?"

He grabbed your hair, forcing you to look at him. Your face was flushed and sweaty. "Y-yeah," you struggled out, voice strained from how loud you had screamed. Wally chuckled and let you go, pulling away and leaving you to get yourself back together in the now ruined bed.