Wally C. Drastic X White Rabbit reader

(This is my own unfinished AU called WonderHome.)

|♤| My Dearest Bunny |♡|

You were turned into a bunny by none other than the red queen, Sallie. She thought it would be funny. While it was at first—you couldn't deny it,—the spell did not ware off. You've been going from friend to friend trying to undo it all day! A few of your friends, like Frank and Barnaby, managed to undo some parts of it due to their faint knowledge in stuff similar. They didn't do much.

You were still unusually short. Two white bunny ears protruded from your head. You even had a small tail and a button nose. It was annoying and embarrassing to have been walking around Wonderland all day like this.

So you decided to head to the swirling forest. Wally C. Drastic's home. The smiling cat. You just hoped he didn't mistake you as some innocent animal and eat you up like you were a hopeless mouse.

The blue-green leaves on the trees shook and swayed in the soft wind blowing gently against the canopy. Swirling branches, ending in unique and colorful flowers, hung low to the ground in order to avoid the force.

You walked over to Wally's tree, legs shaking slightly. Your ears flattened in nervousness. Clearing your throat and bringing yourself courage, you called out. "Wally? Could you come down, please?" you uttered, shifting from one foot to the other. Silence. The wind had stopped for a second before the tree rustled with a jolt. You jumped back as Wally Drastic himself appeared in front of you. His dark blue, striped tail swished and dragged behind him as he stepped forward. His pupils dilated, and you could have sworn you heard a faint purring from his chest as he bent down to your height. "Why, if it isn't, my dear y/n!"

Wally chuckled, tilting his head. "I hope this isn't rude, but something is a tad different about you," he teased, the classic, sharp-toothed grin on his face. "A new haircut, maybe?"

Unamused, you held a deadpan expression on your face. Wally chuckled softly before lifting your bunny-sized self up, his hands wrapping easily around your whole waist. This action earned a small squeak from you. "I'm guessing you want my help to reverse this," Wally hummed, giving a smug smirk.

You frowned, glancing away for a second before heaving a long, humiliated sigh. "Yeah," you mumbled. Wally's eyes glinted with mischievous intent. Your ears drooped a little out of a building anxiety. Oh dear. "Hm, I'll help you." He chuckled before adding, "In return for something of you. A little... favor." Yeah, Wally was purring. His grin was wider than usual, and you could've sworn you saw a light tint on his cheeks.

You frowned, eyes narrowing in suspicion. "Wally," you warned, "I swear to the red queen, if you say anything of that sort..."

Wally flushed, his blue eyes widening a little at the suggestion. The cheshire wouldn't mind... He cackled. "Oh! No, no, no! I would never," he chuckled softly before adding under his breath, "unless you wanted me to."

"I don't."

Wally, still holding you, put up one hand in mock surrender. You huffed, glaring at him for a second before sighing, "What do you need...?"

What would the Cheshire need from you? He was the second most powerful entity here underneath the red queen. Wally noticeably brightened in excitement, only growing your building unease. "Well now," he cleared his throat, pulling you a little closer. He gently traced a claw under your chin. "I wouldn't mind if you accompanied me the entire day as a sort of... stress relief?" He hummed, purring. His ear flicked, and his pupils dilated some more. No matter how calm he made his expression seem, it was obvious he really wanted you to say yes.

~

You regretted your decision immediately. As soon as you said yes, Wally hugged you to his chest like you were a doll and climbed his way back into his tree. You clung to his cardigan, eyes wide as they took in the height you were at. Normally, this wouldn't be very tall, but you were, like, the size of a baby! Wally hummed a small tune, climbing to the highest branch that was sturdy enough for two and out of sight.

As soon as his paws landed on the sturdy ledge, he sat down, leaning against the trunk and setting you in his lap. As the cat stared down at you, his purring was practically louder than the wind at this point. "Hm... I don't know... I think I might keep you like this," he teased, earning a high-pitched "what!" From you. Wally laughed and rubbed your head. "Relax, I'm just messing with you, dear y/n," he snickered, tail wrapping around the treebranch. "Although, I wouldn't mind it... you're rather adorable like this," he chuckled, rubbing your ear. You opened your mouth to say something back, but it shut, replaced with a small, pleased noise.

You automatically leaned into the petting, releasing a pleased hum. Wally chuckled. He looked like he wanted to make a snarky comment, but he refrained, savoring the moment while it lasted. Your ears were so soft... he didn't want you to swat him away just yet.

The cheshire purred quietly, rubbing and scratching behind your fluffy white bunny ears. Your reaction was so sweet. It pulled at his 'heart' strings.

There, you sat in his lap, face buried into his cardigan and little bunny tail wiggling as Wally rubbed and petted your ears. He was silently fan fanboying over how absolutely adorable this was.

Oh, he was definitely going to keep you like this for a little longer. Maybe he'd size you back to normal, though. You were a tad too small for the cat to do anything... ravenous just yet.

Was it morally wrong? Yes. Was he a morally good kitty? Not in the slightest. Was his plan a little mad? Very...

(Blooper:

Wally: *purring his ass off while staring directly at you*
You: quit lookin' at me with those eyes.
Wally: W h a t  e y e s?

You: *terrified deadpan*)