🍋Wally Darling x Afab Reader🍋

Requested by: lostsoul120

*SNIIIFF* AHHH, I love the smell of smut in the morning.

Warning- Overstim (thas about it)

|♡| Desirable |♡|

You sighed, sketching in your notebook on the couch beside your lover, Wally. You sat with your knees against your chest, practically laying on him completely. He didn't seem to mind, though. He was just watching TV, his beady eyes occasionally glancing over to see what you were drawing. He'd been craving something all day. What it was, he was too nervous to say, but he wanted to get closer to you. Closer than this. Closer down there. His eyes glanced at your legs. More so your thighs. 

A soft sigh left him at the thought. He had a feeling you wouldn't be into it. You and him had done it before, of course–he definitely wouldn't be afraid to state that–but he wanted to try something new. Experiment. "What's up, love," you hummed curiously, taking a break from your sketching to glance at him. "Nothing... just... uh... thinking is all," he nervously mumbled out, fiddling with the little red scarf tied neatly around his neck. He was afraid of what you would say. You hummed, eyes narrowing in suspicion. Wally shifted awkwardly, struggling to hold eye contact with you as your own eyes bore into his mind. 

How were you so good at this!? He was supposed to be the intimidating one, not you! It was like you were staring into his soul!

You leaned closer, brows furrowed as you hummed. Oh, dear. Wally glanced away for a second, sweat forming on his face. You grinned in accomplishment. "Ha! You're lying. Now you gotta tell me," you chuckled, poking his cheek playfully. Wally gave a weak laugh in response, making you back down a little as your expression softened. He was nervous. "What's goin' on in that brilliant mind o' yours, dear?" 

Wally swallowed nervously, clearing his throat to try and hide the redness rising to his face. Even so, it was hard to miss. It caused you to raise a brow in curiosity. "W-well, you know how we've been partners for so long... yeah? And we've done... that before, but..." he paused, taking in a shaky breath for nerves as your brows raised in slight surprise. Your interest was peaked. "I kinda wanted to try something a little... new... if it's alright with you...?" He looked at you expectantly. 

You smiled softly, chuckling at Wally's nervousness. You always told him communication was key, especially in these kinds of things. "I'm open to something new, I s'pose... what is it?" You replied, shifting in excitement. Wally smiled at your positive response, a little relieved you didn't lash out or refuse. "Well, I was wondering if it would be okay for me to... uh... g-go down on you?" He stammered out slowly. It looked like it physically pained him in embarrassment to say it, which made you chuckle softly. 

You leaned in, cupping his face and pressing a gentle kiss on Wally's forehead. "Of course, Wally. If you need it, I'll guide you..." You reassured your nervous boyfriend. Wally brightened up, eyes lighting in excitement. "Really?" He exclaimed a little loudly, relieved. "C-can I do it right now? I don't need help." 

At your (a little hesitant) nod, Wally gave a noise that stood between a squeal and some sort of excited giggle. You laughed softly. He was adorable when he got excited like this. He immediately stood up, pushing you to sit up on the couch. You gave a soft squeak of surprise, dropping your sketchbook onto the floor. He really was excited, huh. It looked like he was getting straight to it... not giving you a single second to process. Although, seeing him like this–so excited and desperate to taste you–it was fairly arousing. You could tell he'd been waiting a while...

Wally got on his knees on the floor, immediately tugging your pants off. He glanced up at you, an excited expression on his face before he moved in. He slowly started kissing along your inner thigh, forcing one leg to stay open. His other hand gripped your hip, holding you in place as you shifted and squirmed slightly. Your small shudders didn't go unnoticed. After giving a small, pleased hum, Wally ran his tongue across your clothed womanhood, pleased by the sharp gasp you gave. 

He shuddered, fingers slightly digging into your soft skin. He'd been wanting all day just to taste you. Just to see you squirm and hear your noises as he forced his tongue into your entrance. He was ecstatic that you'd actually said yes. He shifted, hooking the band of your underwear. He didn't wait before tugging your panties down, revealing your already wet folds. He could feel his cheeks heating up. Swallowing nervously, he leaned in, trailing his tongue along your slit. 

You gasped and whimpered, covering your mouth as you gripped the sofa. Wally was shaking in excitement. "O-oh," he breathed. You were far more sensitive than he thought you'd be. He had a mischievous idea form in his mind. One that he was struggling to brush off for your sake. He licked again, sucking on your swollen clit to focus on pleasuring you now. A low groan left you as you struggled to muffle it. You were embarrassed that he'd managed to make you weak so quickly. 

Wally smirked, admiring your adorable expression before slowly thrusting his tongue into you without warning. You gasped and moaned loudly, tensing up slightly. A soft groan left Wally's mouth as you wrapped your legs around his head. He held you hips, keeping you still as he started plunging his tongue in and out of your entrance. His breath grew ragged in pleasure as you trembled. Your head rolled back, and you groaned his name under your breath. 

Wally shifted, resting his hand on your mons as he rubbed circles on your clit with his thumb. You whimpered softly, already starting to twitch as his tongue plunged deeper inside your cunt. Wally released a muffled moan, closing his eyes as he continued. "A-aghh... Wally, I- I'm gonna–" 

You interrupted yourself with a loud cry of pleasure as you came, your juices releasing onto Wally's face and into his mouth. He moaned and happily swallowed, licking you clean as well. You panted softly, composing yourself. "O-oh stars... you really didn't need any guide, huh..." you chuckled softly. Wally nodded, staying in place. He chuckled, a mischievous smirk growing on his face.  You'd thank him for this later...

Without giving any warning, Wally grabbed your hips, shoving his tongue inside your hole once more. You gasped and squeaked in shock, caught off guard by the immediate pleasure. Still sensitive from your recent orgasm, it was easy for Wally to make you weak once again, thrusting his tongue deep inside your warmth as he savored your taste. You whimpered. "Ahhg... W-Wally!" You whined, back arching. 

You squirmed to stop him before he grabbed your hips, digging his fingers painfully into your skin. Several noises left your lips as Wally got off on the unwanted pleasure he was giving you. He began to suck and lick at your clit, watching all of your expressions with pleasure. You were struggling to compose yourself. Wally groaned, feeling your walls clench around his tongue once again as you came in no time. You went limp, panting heavily. A shudder went through your body as Wally licked you clean once again. 

Opening your mouth to yell at him, you were interrupted as he shoved his tongue back in. He couldn't help it. You tasted absolutely delicious... your reactions were almost even better. 

Your boyfriend, forced his tongue deeper and deeper with each thrust, shutting his eyes as he held your legs apart with force. Your trembles and pleas were muffled out and replaced by soft noises and cries of pleasure in no time once more. It was music to his ears. 

Once again, you came, faster than before. You went limp, panting heavily and breathing ragged as you trembled. "N-no mo-"

He didn't listen. Wally forced his tongue back in again... and again... and again. Until tears fell from your eyes and you were begging him to stop. By the time he was finally done with you, he had made you come enough to overstimulate you. 

Your breathing was heavy and ragged as your legs trembled. Wally finally pulled away, licking himself clean of your liquid before chuckling. He wrapped his arms around you and lifted you up bridal style, peppering your face in gentle kisses all the way to your bedroom. 

Maybe he went a little overboard...

(BLOOPERS: 

You: *throws sketchbook onto the floor*

Wally: *Boutta get some*

Sketchbook: WHATS YOUR FAVORITE IDEA? MINE IS BEING CREATIVE~!

Wally: WHAT THE SHI-)

(SOMEONE TELL ME THEY GET THIS REFERENCE. PLEASE)