Chapter 1 - The Mystery Shack (Ep1|S1)

Episode Name: Tourist Trapped

F/SA = Favorite stuffed animal
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhh summer break....my most memorable summer had to be the one in Gravity Falls. Oh! Sorry. Let's rewind.

School was finally out, and I was hoping to spend it sleeping all day. But my parents had other plans. They sent my siblings, Dipper and Mabel and I to Gravity Falls, Oregon to stay at our great uncle's place in the woods. My great uncle Stan turned his house into a tourist trap he called The Mystery Shack, of course my siblings had to work there. But I got lucky, and I didn't have to because I was too young to do anything. Who wants a 6-year-old managing the cash register?!? Oh but I did have to do one thing, which was hold a sign yelling at people to come to the shack. Apparently I was so adorable that I was the perfect advertisement.

Now enough with the background information, let's get into what you came for. My, summer..

########################################################

"Psst" I heard a voice say, interrupting my dream where my stuffed animals came to life and were super heroes.

"Y/n...wake up!" I heard it again.

Suddenly my eyes slowly fluttered open only for me to find that I was leaning on Mabel's shoulder, sitting in between Dipper and Mabel on a bus.

Mable grabs my hand, which are tiny compared to hers, and we exit the bus as a man is yelling "Last stop Gravity Falls!".

I am of course still half asleep when we get off the bus only to see an old man waiting for us.

"Hey kids! I am your great uncle Stan but you can call me your Grunkle Stan! You get to stay with me!" the man said in a silly manner.

I like this guy! He's funny! I thought.

"This way! Let me show where you'll be staying!" he signaled for us to follow him.

On the walk, Mabel, Dipper, and I learned that he turned his house into a "tourist trap" he called The Mystery Shack. I thought that was really cool, and Mabel showed excitement like me. Dipper, on the other hand, did not seem fond of our Grunkle. I think I already love my Grunkle Stan!

We finally made it to the Mystery Shack, which the "S" had fallen down to the other roof. (A/N: I'll say this part now because I am skipping the 3rd episode which is when the "s" falls off the shack's sign.) 

The house is so weird but also SUPER COOL! I thought to myself.

Grunkle Stan showed Mabel, Dipper, and I the attic where we would be staying. There were three beds in there, two bigger than the other and they had no bed frames.

I immediately plopped all of my stuffed animals onto the tiniest bed, therefore claiming it as my own. There were so many stuffed animals it made a mountain.

Dipper and Mabel claimed the bigger beds.

~time skip to after Dipper found the journal~

"Hey Dipper! Hey Mabel!" I say running into the living room, startling Dipper. He immediately hid something but I didn't mind. I started spinning in circles saying, "I'm an airplane! Wooooo!" as Grunkle Stan walks in.

"Grunkle Stan! Look I'm an airplane!" I say with a huge smile on my face as I continue to make airplane noises out of my mouth and spin in circles.

"Haha.. Good for you kiddo..But you're Grunkle Stan is going to watch some TV now so please don't fly in front of the TV." Grunkle Stan said, humoring me.

*Ding dong*

As soon as I heard the doorbell I immediately flew in circles making airplane noises towards the door.

When I opened the door there was a tall man wearing a gray hoodie, and what look to be jam on his face.

"Hey if you were going to be eating jam you should have invited me! I love jam!" I said in a stubborn tone.

"Whelp time to spill the beans!" she tips over an empty can of beans "Boop! Beans," she giggles "This girl's got a date!"

~time skip immediately after the gnomes ran away~

The sun's setting and I couldn't find Dipper and Mabel anywhere. I began to cry when I spotted them outside the Mystery Shack. I ran up to them, but Mabel was holding a leaf blower so I couldn't hug her, so instead I hugged Dipper. Dipper was confused, but also touched.

We went inside the gift shop, and between me with a tear stained face, and Dipper and Mabel looking "like you got hit by a bus" as my Grunkle Stan worded it, he let us each pick out an item from the gift shop..

Dipper chose a hat, Mabel chose a grappling hook, but I chose a stuffed animal. The stuffed animal was now my favorite (F/Stuffed animal [F/SA]).

But, that was also the first night that Dipper and Mabel started acting odd..