Chapter 10 - The Triangle From My Dreams (Ep19|S1)

Oh my goodness I am still baffled that my book has only been out for about 3-4 weeks and we are already almost at 200 reads! I really didn't think my book would make it this far, especially since not too many people write Gravity Falls Fanfics anymore! I am so proud of this, and so I wanted to say thank you so much!

Ps: This chapter is REALLY long! It took me multiple hours to write so enjoy!

Episode Name: Dreamscaperers

===========================================================================

"I'm going to say, B-five."

"Miss! Wop."

I giggled as I looked over my sister's shoulder to reveal her side of the Battleship game, only to find her making a cat.

"I don't think you're playing this right." Dipper said, annoyed.

"KIDS COME QUICK!" I could hear Grunkle Stan yell.

We all walked down the stairs to meet our Grunkle Stan sitting on the couch in the living room.

As we entered the living room, he was chuckling while pointing to the TV.

"I need you to laugh at this with me!" he said as we let our eyes meet the TV.

On the Tv was a cloud background with a familiar kid on it.

That kid, who was older and taller than me but shorter and younger than my siblings, was on it holding a blue guitar that matched his blue suit.

"Who's cute as a button, and always your friend? Li'l G-i-d to the e-o-n! Wink!" he sang on the TV.

Then text showed up on the screen as another voice said, "Li'l Gideon."

Tears started to brim my eyes as I remembered that horrible dream where that boy from the TV shrunk me.

Next thing I knew, I was crying softly.

"Ugh, Gideon." Dipper complained.

"Remember when I wouldn't date him, and he tried to destroy us?" Mabel remarked.

"He's always trying to trick me into loosing the Mystery Shack!" Grunkle Stan exclaimed.

"One time, I caught him stealing my moisturizer." Wendy stated as she walked into the living room.

At this point Mabel noticed my silent tears and gave me a warm embrace.

"And yet, our mutual hatred for him bonds us together." Soos said.

Then TV Gideon started laughing as doves flew away from behind him.

"Come on down to Li'l Gideon's Tent 'O' Telepathy. Opening soon at this location." the man from the TV said as it showed a picture of the Mystery Shack, and the Tent of Telepathy crushing it.

"Uh, should we be worried about that?" Dipper asked as my crying became louder though still being muffled by Mabel's sweater as I cried into her shoulder.

"Please. The only way Gideon's taking over the shack is by breaking in and stealing my deed." Grunkle Stan said, casually scratching his face.

All of a sudden, glass breaks from a nearby room.

"You mean like, right now?" Wendy asked.

The sudden noise, and the situation, has me now scream-crying into Mabel's sweater, which makes the other people in the room notice my crying although they were more concerned by more pressing matters at the time.

We all ran into the room that the sound came from, and was met with Grunkle Stan's office, a broken window, and Gideon attempting to open up a safe.

"Uh, thirty-eight? Forty-one? Oh, heavens to Betsy!" Gideon mumbled as we entered the doorway of the room.