Chapter 8.5 - A Walk In The Forest (Bill's POV)

Hi! You might remember in the previous chapter I stated that I might make a  chapter with Bill's POV of what happened when he took Y/n to the forest during the episode "Boss Mabel"? Well, here it is! The start of this is 2 hours before Bill came to Y/n's door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh, at this rate my plan is going to take eons! I thought as I paced around the mindscape.

I should get around to making that deal with (symbol). I know that she trusts me by now, so why don't I just do it!.. No, calm down. This well thought out plan of mine will work, it will just take time.. I need to continue to build up a trust between (symbol) and I, it will all work out in the end. She has my amulet, even though she doesn't know it, it is my ticket out of here. As much as I would love to kill that little meat sack, she is the only one that cannot be killed in Weirdmageddon. Tortured? Oh, that's fine. Both physical and physiological can be done, as long as she doesn't go insane and she doesn't die.  Although I have not been summoned by that brat, Gideon yet, I can still use that amulet to my abilities.

I flew inside the Mystery Shack, poking at the opportunity to mess with the little flesh bag known as my good old friend, (symbol). As I flew in, I noticed that Shooting Star was running the Shack today. How stupid can Fez be to let Shooting Star run his business! I thought as I noticed that Fez wasn't there, but I wasn't there for Fez, Shooting Star, or Pine Tree for that matter, though I would mess with him later, my mission was to mess with (symbol) today.

I flew up to the attic, to find (symbol) asleep. "Of course.", I groaned.

I flew out the window, and into the forest. I had just the perfect plan for today!

I continued to fly around until I found the perfect spot to set up. Deep within the enchanted forest, a pool of enchanting green grass laid flat with a star struck lake housing a waterfall, creating the illusion of a rainbow. Splattered across the grass were patches of color, radiating off of their corresponding flowers.

Though the view was nice, it wasn't necessarily my taste. I would have prefered red grass, as tall as the trees surrounding the area. The sky, instead of it's enchanting blue, would be a crimson red. The trees would walk and moan, eating any small creatures running by. The lake would be filled with blood, and a lizard with 6 eyes would live there, eating passerby's.

Of course, I knew that would only terrify the meat sack I was attempting to have trust me, so I laid off the idea, for now.

With a snap of my fingers, glowing mushrooms illuminated the area. I created a beautiful path, leading to the perfect spot in the clearing. There, I set up a pick nick to the human's liking. I despised myself for going as far as making a location to a meat sack's liking, but it was a necessary sacrifice that would pay off in the near future.

With everything set up, of course not in the 3rd Dimension but instead the mindscape that was a direct replication of the 3rd Dimension, I flew over to the Pine's residence.

When I got to the door, I switched back into my meat sack form. I hated this form of mine, mostly because it was my weakest. I fixed my bowtie, and knocked on the door.

I had no worries that Fez or Shooting Star would get the door, because only (symbol) could hear it. That was again because, with that amulet of hers, it allows her to see and hear me as if I was in her dimension. Everyone else cannot, so it was entertaining to see her confusion and disappointment when we went trick or treating that everybody thought she was going crazy.

I heard footsteps run towards the door as I noticed the door open up.

"Oh! Hey Bill!" the meat sack said with a happy grin.