Chapter 4 - Mabel's New Best Friend (Ep9|S1)

Episode Name: The Time Travelers Pig

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Grunkle Stan!! I wanna help!!!" I started crying.

"No!" he said, "And that's final!"

"Please!!!! I won't stop asking until you let me help!!!" I kept whining.

"Ugh, fine. You can, err, help me advertise the dunk tank!" he said.

"Yay!!! I get to help! I get to help!!" I screamed with joy as I did my usual running around in circles because I was happy.

Mabel walks over to the, now-being-built, dunk tank.

When I saw her, I ran to her screaming as I threw my arms out to her in a hug.

"Hey Y/N!" she said as I grinned from ear to ear.

"Hi! Hi! Hi!!!" I said in an excited manner.

"Wanna go eat cotton candy till we get sick?" she asked with a sly grin on her face.

"YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!" I screamed as we ran off.

Once Mabel and I got sick of stealing cotton candy, confusing the person preparing some for when the carnival starts, we sat down on some benches.

I look over to Mabel, now looking sick but happy.

 "Y/N, your my best friend, and my favorite sister." she gave me a wink while smiling.

"Yay!!! I'm your favorite!!!" I screamed, jumping up and down.

She started giggling, then I started to do so as well.

"Pinky promise to be my bestest best friend forever and ever?" I said, still smiling bright, holding out my pinky.

"Pinky promise." she said, smiling at me.

~time skip to the start of the carnival~

I was eating a caramel apple, walking around with Mabel, when I heard Grunkle Stan announce something.

"It's 12 o'clock! The dunk tank is now open!"

I looked at Mabel, looking a little disappointed, "I get to go help Grunkle Stan now!!" I said, starting to cheer up.

"Okay! Go have fun!" she told me as I ran off.

When I got to the dunk tank, I stared at Grunkle Stan.

"Here you go kiddo! Go terrorize those people to waste money here!" he said with a chuckle, handing me a megaphone.

"Okay!!" I said, running off again.

"GO TO MY GRUNKLE STAN'S DUNK TANK TO WASTE MONEY!" I started yelling.

People started looking at me weird, but I continued.

"GO TO-" I got cut off.

"That's not what I meant." Grunkle Stan said, taking away the megaphone.

"Go play with Mabel or Dipper, I can handle this myself." he said, walking back to the dunk tank.

I was so heartbroken. What did I do wrong? I did what he asked me to! I started crying, looking around for Mabel.

After wandering around for 5 minutes, I noticed Mabel.

I ran up to her, hoping to run straight into a hug. But instead, before I hit anything, I heard something.

"Y/N stop!" I heard Mabel call.

I stopped in my tracks, opening my eyes. In Mabel's arms were an adorable pig!

"Aww.." I started, then continued "Wanna go on the ferris wheel?!" I asked, excited.

"Not right now Y/N, I am going to hang out with my new pet pig, Waddles! I named him that because he waddles!" she said, giggling.

"Go hang out with Dipper or Grunkle Stan!" she said, now running off.

I started to cry. She said we would be bestest besties forever and ever! I continued to cry as I wandered around looking for Dipper.

When I found him, I slowly walked over to him, still sad for losing my best friend.

Dipper seemed shocked to see me sad. I noticed he had a funny looking tape measure thingy, but I wasn't focused on that.

He was currently writing on a popcorn making machine's glass writing gibberish.

"Wanna play?" I asked, hopful that he would say yes.

Oh who am I kidding, of course he would say yes! I thought, leading me to get happy again.

"I'm sorry, I am busy calculating the most effective way to win over Wendy." he said, realizing that he had said his thoughts out loud again.

I started to cry, now running back to the house. I ran up to my room, jumped on my bed, and just cried.

??? POV

Oh, what's this? Hmmm... I think I am having an idea coming on..

Hahaha..

Your POV

Before you knew what had happened, you had cried yourself to sleep...