Chapter 7 - Trick or Treat(Ep12|S1)

Episode Name: Summerween

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Bump*

"Ahhh!" I yelled, mostly giggling though.

Grunkle Stan quickly hit the brakes, quickly parking us into a parking spot, but going over the bump meant to stop the car.

Soos and Grunkle Stan hop out of the car along with Mabel, Dipper, and I.

"Here we are. The Summerween Superstore." Grunkle Stan said as we all stared at a store with a banner saying 'Summerween' and a giant bat on top.

"Wait, summer what?" Dipper asked, very confused.

"Summerween! The people of this town love Halloween so much, they celebrate it twice a year! And wouldn't you know it, it's today!" Grunkle Stan said, showing us a calendar with a look of pride on his face.

"Do you always carry that calendar in your pocket?" Dipper asked, making me giggle.

Grunkle Stan looked at us, then looked away embarrassed. "Yes." he said, bluntly.

"Summerween? Something about this feels unnatural." Mabel commented with a look of suspicion on her face.

I didn't see anything weird about it though. I mean, who wouldn't want to celebrate Halloween twice a year!

Soos came over to us and wrapped us in his arms, "There's free candy." he said with a grin.

I gasped as Mabel and Dipper looked at each other, then me.

"TO THE COSTUME ISLE!" Dipper and Mabel yelled, running into the store while dragging me with them.

When Dipper, Mabel, and I get into the store Dipper starts pushing Mabel and I around in a wheelbarrow. But of course I didn't know what it was called, so I like to call it the push cart thing!

As Dipper pushes us around while running we end up running into Jack o' Melons. We crash to the ground laughing when all of a sudden over a microphone we hear someone talk.

"Have the police come and eject the Pines Family from the store." I heard the woman say, coldly.

As soon as she finished, Grunkle Stan started running out the door with a container with the words 'Blood' on it while throwing a smoke bomb on the ground yelling "NOT TODAY!" and I could hear the woman yell "My eyes!"

After he did that Soos and Grunkle Stan ran out the door carrying those containers and Dipper ran out the store, pushing Mabel and I in the push cart thing.

As we were being pushed by Dipper, who was still running along with Soos and Grunkle Stan, Mabel asks Grunkle Stan something.

"You payed for this stuff, right?" she asked, still cheerful as always.

"Of course!" Grunkle Stan said, in a silly voice.

We arrive to the car, hop in, and Grunkle Stan quickly backs up the car in reverse causing us to crash into a telephone pole and a giant inflatable Jack o' Melon.

"Let's move!" Grunkle Stan yells as he quickly speeds us away from the store.

~Time Skip to before Soos talks about~

I heard Dipper, Mabel and Soos talking downstairs while I got my costume on. Mabel helped me pick out my costume. This year I am going to be a princess! Not any princess in particular, just a princess.

I grabbed my F/c dress, which was really poufy are pretty. As I was putting it on in the attic, I heard people coming up the stairs. I quickly finished putting on the dress as Mabel and her friends came into the room.